Capacity crunch: eastbound angst Headlines
News / Forwarders struggling to get Bangladesh exports out by air and sea
Forwarders in Bangladesh are struggling to get goods to Europe as air cargo carriers cut ...
News / Forwarders adopt new strategies to work around Europe-Asia capacity crisis
Forwarders continue to struggle with the capacity crunch on the eastbound Europe-Asia tradelane, following April’s alliance ...
News / North-south freight rates on the up, but carriers not having it all their own way
Ocean carriers have succeeded in substantially hiking container freight rates on key north-south trades during ...
News / Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
Forwarders are warning shippers to expect a raise in air freight rates as the market ...
News / Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers
North European shippers of heavylift and out-of-gauge cargo to the Middle East and Asia are ...
News / Eastbound box shipping capacity crunch could last for months, says Drewry
The backhaul North Europe-Asia capacity crunch could last for months, according to new research from ...
News / Spot container rates take a dive as eastbound capacity crunch continues
Spot container freight rates between Asia and Europe and Asia and the US ticked down ...
News / Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
Shippers wishing to book space on container vessels from North Europe to Asia are still ...
Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
Air freight rates are soaring out of Asia to Europe and the US west coast, ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared