Capacity crunch: eastbound angst Headlines
News / Slack season pressure could spark new Asia-Europe capacity crunch
Maersk Line has revised its FAK rate from Asia to North Europe to match that of rival ...
News / Spot rates stabilise and ocean carriers stay optimistic as contract talks loom
Container spot rates held steady this week, but they will finish 2017 significantly below the levels of a ...
News / Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
Forwarders and shippers are “feeling the pain” of a serious lack of air freight capacity ...
News / Forwarders struggling to get Bangladesh exports out by air and sea
Forwarders in Bangladesh are struggling to get goods to Europe as air cargo carriers cut ...
News / Forwarders adopt new strategies to work around Europe-Asia capacity crisis
Forwarders continue to struggle with the capacity crunch on the eastbound Europe-Asia tradelane, following April’s alliance ...
News / North-south freight rates on the up, but carriers not having it all their own way
Ocean carriers have succeeded in substantially hiking container freight rates on key north-south trades during ...
News / Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
Forwarders are warning shippers to expect a raise in air freight rates as the market ...
News / Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers
North European shippers of heavylift and out-of-gauge cargo to the Middle East and Asia are ...
News / Eastbound box shipping capacity crunch could last for months, says Drewry
The backhaul North Europe-Asia capacity crunch could last for months, according to new research from ...
News / Spot container rates take a dive as eastbound capacity crunch continues
Spot container freight rates between Asia and Europe and Asia and the US ticked down ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs