Capacity crunch: eastbound angst Headlines
News / Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers
North European shippers of heavylift and out-of-gauge cargo to the Middle East and Asia are ...
News / Eastbound box shipping capacity crunch could last for months, says Drewry
The backhaul North Europe-Asia capacity crunch could last for months, according to new research from ...
News / Spot container rates take a dive as eastbound capacity crunch continues
Spot container freight rates between Asia and Europe and Asia and the US ticked down ...
News / Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
Shippers wishing to book space on container vessels from North Europe to Asia are still ...
Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
Air freight rates are soaring out of Asia to Europe and the US west coast, ...
News / Europe-Asia capacity crunch a sign of shifting trade patterns, says Maersk
The eastbound capacity crunch hitting shippers to Asia is not temporary, but the beginning of a ...
News / Asia-Europe rates continue to frustrate shippers as alliance reshuffle looms
Despite the high load factors on containerships sailing from Asia to North Europe, spot rates ...
News / Freight rates soar as Europe-Asia capacity crunch tightens
Several container lines are still said to be refusing new bookings for containers from North ...
News / Booking again: Maersk cashes in on Europe-Asia capacity crunch
After a short block on bookings this week, Maersk Line is again accepting cargo from North Europe ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 2. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 4. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs