Capacity crunch: eastbound angst Headlines
News / Slack season pressure could spark new Asia-Europe capacity crunch
Maersk Line has revised its FAK rate from Asia to North Europe to match that of rival ...
News / Spot rates stabilise and ocean carriers stay optimistic as contract talks loom
Container spot rates held steady this week, but they will finish 2017 significantly below the levels of a ...
News / Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
Forwarders and shippers are “feeling the pain” of a serious lack of air freight capacity ...
News / Forwarders struggling to get Bangladesh exports out by air and sea
Forwarders in Bangladesh are struggling to get goods to Europe as air cargo carriers cut ...
News / Forwarders adopt new strategies to work around Europe-Asia capacity crisis
Forwarders continue to struggle with the capacity crunch on the eastbound Europe-Asia tradelane, following April’s alliance ...
News / North-south freight rates on the up, but carriers not having it all their own way
Ocean carriers have succeeded in substantially hiking container freight rates on key north-south trades during ...
News / Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
Forwarders are warning shippers to expect a raise in air freight rates as the market ...
News / Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers
North European shippers of heavylift and out-of-gauge cargo to the Middle East and Asia are ...
News / Eastbound box shipping capacity crunch could last for months, says Drewry
The backhaul North Europe-Asia capacity crunch could last for months, according to new research from ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. Simon George on MSC opts for Traxens technology to create 50,000 'smart' containers
- 2. John Luis on Forwarders urge carriers to put freighters into India
- 3. LawrenceTeh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 4. email@example.com on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?