Capacity crunch: eastbound angst Headlines
News / Forwarders adopt new strategies to work around Europe-Asia capacity crisis
Forwarders continue to struggle with the capacity crunch on the eastbound Europe-Asia tradelane, following April’s alliance ...
News / North-south freight rates on the up, but carriers not having it all their own way
Ocean carriers have succeeded in substantially hiking container freight rates on key north-south trades during ...
News / Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
Forwarders are warning shippers to expect a raise in air freight rates as the market ...
News / Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers
North European shippers of heavylift and out-of-gauge cargo to the Middle East and Asia are ...
News / Eastbound box shipping capacity crunch could last for months, says Drewry
The backhaul North Europe-Asia capacity crunch could last for months, according to new research from ...
News / Spot container rates take a dive as eastbound capacity crunch continues
Spot container freight rates between Asia and Europe and Asia and the US ticked down ...
News / Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
Shippers wishing to book space on container vessels from North Europe to Asia are still ...
Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
Air freight rates are soaring out of Asia to Europe and the US west coast, ...
News / Europe-Asia capacity crunch a sign of shifting trade patterns, says Maersk
The eastbound capacity crunch hitting shippers to Asia is not temporary, but the beginning of a ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 5.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships