Capacity crunch: eastbound angst Headlines
News / Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
Forwarders are warning shippers to expect a raise in air freight rates as the market ...
News / Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers
North European shippers of heavylift and out-of-gauge cargo to the Middle East and Asia are ...
News / Eastbound box shipping capacity crunch could last for months, says Drewry
The backhaul North Europe-Asia capacity crunch could last for months, according to new research from ...
News / Spot container rates take a dive as eastbound capacity crunch continues
Spot container freight rates between Asia and Europe and Asia and the US ticked down ...
News / Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
Shippers wishing to book space on container vessels from North Europe to Asia are still ...
Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
Air freight rates are soaring out of Asia to Europe and the US west coast, ...
News / Europe-Asia capacity crunch a sign of shifting trade patterns, says Maersk
The eastbound capacity crunch hitting shippers to Asia is not temporary, but the beginning of a ...
News / Asia-Europe rates continue to frustrate shippers as alliance reshuffle looms
Despite the high load factors on containerships sailing from Asia to North Europe, spot rates ...
News / Freight rates soar as Europe-Asia capacity crunch tightens
Several container lines are still said to be refusing new bookings for containers from North ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.More container shipping M&A activity expected as smaller carriers try to keep up
- 4.Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 2. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 3. email@example.com on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
- 5. Hugh Sutherland on New guidelines for UK courts could push hauliers into bankruptcy