News / Booking again: Maersk cashes in on Europe-Asia capacity crunch
After a short block on bookings this week, Maersk Line is again accepting cargo from North Europe ...
News / Capacity crunch on box ships to Asia: Maersk first to stop taking bookings, as air freight awaits boost
Maersk Line today stopped booking export containers from Europe to Asia and the Middle East, according to market ...
News / Transpacific box carriers see new threat on the horizon as rates tumble
Container spot rates on the Asia-Europe trade held firm this week, but carriers are likely ...
News / Capacity cuts as Asia-ECNA ocean freight volumes fall for first time in half a decade
Ocean freight carriers have cut capacity on Asia-east coast North America (ECNA) routes, reporting unprecedented ...
News / Looks like more pain before any gain for the Asia-North Europe sea freight carriers
Ocean carriers cancelled some 230 sailings in 2015 between Asia and North Europe to boost ...
News / Western exporters' complaints ignored as backhaul shipping service levels sink
Ocean carrier schedule reliability on the headhaul Asia-north Europe and Asia-US west coast tradelanes is ...
'Sick' air freight is set to remain in crisis until the US makes a sustained recovery
Air freight has become a “sick industry” that will remain in crisis until there is ...
Europe's eastbound exporters must take fair share of freight rates, say carriers
European exporters targeting markets in China and elsewhere in Asia have been warned that the ...
Europe exports to Asia seen surging in deepening crisis
It wasn’t so long ago that European exports to Asia mainly consisted of recycled materials ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
- 4.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam