News / Transpacific box carriers see new threat on the horizon as rates tumble
Container spot rates on the Asia-Europe trade held firm this week, but carriers are likely ...
News / Capacity cuts as Asia-ECNA ocean freight volumes fall for first time in half a decade
Ocean freight carriers have cut capacity on Asia-east coast North America (ECNA) routes, reporting unprecedented ...
News / Looks like more pain before any gain for the Asia-North Europe sea freight carriers
Ocean carriers cancelled some 230 sailings in 2015 between Asia and North Europe to boost ...
News / Western exporters' complaints ignored as backhaul shipping service levels sink
Ocean carrier schedule reliability on the headhaul Asia-north Europe and Asia-US west coast tradelanes is ...
'Sick' air freight is set to remain in crisis until the US makes a sustained recovery
Air freight has become a “sick industry” that will remain in crisis until there is ...
Europe's eastbound exporters must take fair share of freight rates, say carriers
European exporters targeting markets in China and elsewhere in Asia have been warned that the ...
Europe exports to Asia seen surging in deepening crisis
It wasn’t so long ago that European exports to Asia mainly consisted of recycled materials ...
Plastics market hit by export difficulties
The recycled plastics market was one of the trades badly affected during Spring’s Europe-Asia eastbound ...
Capacity crunch? With those load factors?
Commenting on the recent eastbound Europe-Asia liner capacity crunch, Drewry Maritime Research produces another raised ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. stephen webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Alex Lennane on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 4. Malcolm on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 5. T Carter on Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers