Capacity shortage Headlines
News / Shippers and forwarders fear repeat of last year's air freight capacity crisis
The fallout from last year’s air freight capacity crunch is still playing out, with shippers and ...
News / Rents go through the roof as US e-commerce boom overruns warehouse space
Warehouse rents in the US are rising rapidly as e-commerce gobbles up space faster than it ...
News / UPS pilots call on customers to support 'failing' service standards claim
UPS pilots have intensified the stand-off with their employer, announcing they are to survey the ...
Recommends / Airbus may put sleeping berths in cargo holds
It has long been rumoured that Airbus is once again starting to focus on freighters ...
News / Battle for air freight capacity heats up as investment for freighters eases
This year looks set to be all about air freight capacity. Last year’s shortage, which ...
News / Flexport spreads its wings in deal with WGA to gain its own air freight capacity
Air freight capacity is very much on the minds of forwarders this year – and Flexport, ...
Recommends / American Airlines glitch leaves 15,000 Christmas flights without a captain
Capacity issues abound: demand outstripping supply; striking handling agents; slot scarcity at key European gateways; ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Port of Felixstowe customers must face two more months of 'absolute chaos'
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making