Capacity shortage Headlines
Recommends / Airbus may put sleeping berths in cargo holds
It has long been rumoured that Airbus is once again starting to focus on freighters ...
News / Battle for air freight capacity heats up as investment for freighters eases
This year looks set to be all about air freight capacity. Last year’s shortage, which ...
News / Flexport spreads its wings in deal with WGA to gain its own air freight capacity
Air freight capacity is very much on the minds of forwarders this year – and Flexport, ...
Recommends / American Airlines glitch leaves 15,000 Christmas flights without a captain
Capacity issues abound: demand outstripping supply; striking handling agents; slot scarcity at key European gateways; ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 5.Air freight a star performer as K+N gets 2018 off to a flying start
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Carrier reliability reaches new nadir in Q1 as premium services gain ground
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 4. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?