Cargo Crime Headlines
Recommends / Conman gets eight years for defrauding Allseas
The bizarre case of the conman, Allseas and a Vatican-linked investment platform has finally come to ...
Recommends / Thieves steal €1.3bn in goods from trucks in Germany every year
The numbers are pretty staggering, according to this LinkedIn post by Thorsten Neumann, director APS ...
News / Hauliers demand more secure parking areas amid fears of police prioritising crimes
Hauliers are calling for more secure parking areas across the EMEA region after a report ...
News / Cargo crime gang truck raid thwarted by Swedish post service sting
Swedish post service PostNord has helped put cargo thieves behind bars with a sting operation to ...
News / More attacks on truck drivers revive supply chain fears by UK shippers
Increasing violence against truck drivers in mainland Europe means major UK shippers are fearing for their cross-Channel ...
News / DP World issues alert over recruitment scam
Dubai-headquartered international container terminal operator DP World has warned that criminals have been impersonating the company ...
News / The shipping industry and tomorrow's technology faces a serious threat from cyber crime
Cyber crime is likely to delay the introduction of autonomous ships for several years – ...
News / Cargo crime rates climb as recession pushes Brazilian demand for stolen goods
Freight crime in Brazil soared in the third quarter this year, as criminals took advantage ...
News / Tougher security pushes US cargo crime gangs towards lower-value loot
Heightened security measures in the US means cargo thieves are targeting lower-value commodities. A 38% dip in cargo ...
- 1.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV