Cargo Crime Headlines
Recommends / Conman gets eight years for defrauding Allseas
The bizarre case of the conman, Allseas and a Vatican-linked investment platform has finally come to ...
Recommends / Thieves steal €1.3bn in goods from trucks in Germany every year
The numbers are pretty staggering, according to this LinkedIn post by Thorsten Neumann, director APS ...
News / Hauliers demand more secure parking areas amid fears of police prioritising crimes
Hauliers are calling for more secure parking areas across the EMEA region after a report ...
News / Cargo crime gang truck raid thwarted by Swedish post service sting
Swedish post service PostNord has helped put cargo thieves behind bars with a sting operation to ...
News / More attacks on truck drivers revive supply chain fears by UK shippers
Increasing violence against truck drivers in mainland Europe means major UK shippers are fearing for their cross-Channel ...
News / DP World issues alert over recruitment scam
Dubai-headquartered international container terminal operator DP World has warned that criminals have been impersonating the company ...
News / The shipping industry and tomorrow's technology faces a serious threat from cyber crime
Cyber crime is likely to delay the introduction of autonomous ships for several years – ...
News / Cargo crime rates climb as recession pushes Brazilian demand for stolen goods
Freight crime in Brazil soared in the third quarter this year, as criminals took advantage ...
News / Tougher security pushes US cargo crime gangs towards lower-value loot
Heightened security measures in the US means cargo thieves are targeting lower-value commodities. A 38% dip in cargo ...
News / TAPA call for more secure parking for trucks across Europe as cargo crime soars
Transport security organisation TAPA is launching a new initiative across Europe in a bid to stem ...
- 1.Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
- 2.Forwarders and carriers 'in the dark' as new IT system at Felixstowe sparks delays
- 3.Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
- 4.In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
- 5.Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 1. Joseph Peter Campbell on Boeing facing legal action as Iran sues over cancelled contracts
- 2. Frank Wang on Cargo handling industry looks for real-time visibility and connectivity to improve efficiency and productivity
- 3. Harry Perry on Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 4. Aaron Smith on Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges