Cargo Crime Headlines
News / More attacks on truck drivers revive supply chain fears by UK shippers
Increasing violence against truck drivers in mainland Europe means major UK shippers are fearing for their cross-Channel ...
News / DP World issues alert over recruitment scam
Dubai-headquartered international container terminal operator DP World has warned that criminals have been impersonating the company ...
News / The shipping industry and tomorrow's technology faces a serious threat from cyber crime
Cyber crime is likely to delay the introduction of autonomous ships for several years – ...
News / Cargo crime rates climb as recession pushes Brazilian demand for stolen goods
Freight crime in Brazil soared in the third quarter this year, as criminals took advantage ...
News / Tougher security pushes US cargo crime gangs towards lower-value loot
Heightened security measures in the US means cargo thieves are targeting lower-value commodities. A 38% dip in cargo ...
News / TAPA call for more secure parking for trucks across Europe as cargo crime soars
Transport security organisation TAPA is launching a new initiative across Europe in a bid to stem ...
Recommends / 200lbs of cocaine – an aristocrat sugar trader’s nightmare
This article introduced us to a new freight phrase: “rip-off modality”. This is defined as ...
Recommends / With cargo theft on the rise, retailers must focus on protecting their goods
Cautionary article from the website of the US retailer organisation, the National Retail Federation, in ...
News / Unsecured parking areas still the most likely hot-spots for cargo crime
Secure parking remains one of the most important methods to prevent theft, according to the ...
- 1.A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
- 2.Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
- 3.Forwarders claim carriers are controlling capacity to force up air freight rates
- 4.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 5.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 1. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
- 3. r on Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4. Ryan on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
- 5. Nathanielfoengsang@gmail.com on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites