Cargo Safety Headlines
Comment / Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
Last month a much-reported blog – included in The Loadstar – claimed “sinking ships [via hacking], ...
News / The ACID test for air freight safety: successfully sharing incident data
Data protection is critical for the air cargo industry if it is to get behind ...
News / ICAO backs new air cargo rules on lithium batteries and other dangerous goods
ICAO has backed IATA proposals to segregate shipments containing lithium batteries and those containing class-one dangerous ...
News / 'Governments must get behind drive for safer packing of containers'
Governments must support the widespread use of the CTU Code to improve packing and thus the safety ...
Recommends / 'Most troubling' – FAA tests on electronic devices in cargo hold
It may come as little surprise to some in the cargo business who deal with ...
Recommends / VGM and more: improving container standards
The verified gross mass (VGM) process was only one of series of measures introduced by ...
Recommends / EASA issues safety warning over portable electronic devices on aircraft
The European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) has warned that portable electronic devices (PEDs) containing lithium ...
News / Shippers that put lives at risk with poor container packing and labelling
“Disreputable” shippers are putting lives and the supply chain at risk when they fail to meet ...
News / Dockworkers protesting over cargo lashing by ships' crews plan demo outside Unifeeder HQ
Dockworkers are planning a “noisy and active” protest outside the Aarhus headquarters of Europe’s largest ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV