Cargo Safety Headlines
News / TT Club says still more needs to be done to ensure container safety
As the IMO’s sub-committee on Carriage of Cargoes and Containers meets in London this week, TT ...
News / Customers warned arrival of Maersk Honam containers could be delayed for months
Maersk Line has confirmed the “most likely” port of refuge for the fire-damaged Maersk Honam as Jebel Ali, ...
Comment / Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
Last month a much-reported blog – included in The Loadstar – claimed “sinking ships [via hacking], ...
News / The ACID test for air freight safety: successfully sharing incident data
Data protection is critical for the air cargo industry if it is to get behind ...
News / ICAO backs new air cargo rules on lithium batteries and other dangerous goods
ICAO has backed IATA proposals to segregate shipments containing lithium batteries and those containing class-one dangerous ...
News / 'Governments must get behind drive for safer packing of containers'
Governments must support the widespread use of the CTU Code to improve packing and thus the safety ...
Recommends / 'Most troubling' – FAA tests on electronic devices in cargo hold
It may come as little surprise to some in the cargo business who deal with ...
Recommends / VGM and more: improving container standards
The verified gross mass (VGM) process was only one of series of measures introduced by ...
Recommends / EASA issues safety warning over portable electronic devices on aircraft
The European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) has warned that portable electronic devices (PEDs) containing lithium ...
News / Shippers that put lives at risk with poor container packing and labelling
“Disreputable” shippers are putting lives and the supply chain at risk when they fail to meet ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 2. Andreas Kout on E-commerce revenue up, but traditional services bring Clipper more profit
- 3. Kevin Tovey on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Paul Clifton on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Graham on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive