News / 'Air freight always benefits from chaos', but Cargologicair must wait and see
As IAG hurriedly holds talks with Brussels and Madrid on its ownership structure after Brexit, ...
News / Cargologicair takes on fourth 747 after its busiest year so far - despite 2017 losses
After its busiest year so far, Cargologicair, the UK freighter carrier with the same owner ...
Comment / Volga-Dnepr 'no-brokers' edict splits industry: a lack of trust, or a wise move?
Volga-Dnepr’s decision to stop using brokers for its Antonov and Ilyushin business has divided the ...
News / Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
Some major forwarders are reconsidering their relationship with Volga-Dnepr carriers AirBridgeCargo (ABC) and Cargologicair (CLA). This ...
News / Group's cargo airlines may suffer as angry brokers hit back at Volga-Dnepr snub
EXCLUSIVE Charter brokers have expressed shock, anger – and sadness – over Volga-Dnepr Airlines’ decision to end ...
People / Cargologicair expands management team with some new faces
Cargologicair (CLA) has made more appointments to its executive and management teams as it continues its ...
News / Designer freighters with no pilots may become a reality, says Boeing strategy chief
Developments in technology and demand for freight capacity is enhancing the prospects of aircraft being designed solely to ...
News / Cargo must be 'at the forefront' of Britain's post-Brexit aviation policy
Chief executive of CargoLogicAir David Kerr has called on the UK government to define its ...
News / Volga-Dnepr unveils major plans for new regional air cargo hub at Liege
It’s a week of big announcements for Volga-Dnepr Group (VDG). Today’s instalment is that it ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Anger grows among UK hauliers as shipping lines enforce loading 'surcharges'
- 4.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – the gift that keeps on giving... to the bankers
- 5.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 3. Martin Painter on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 4. Joe on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Dean on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives