News / Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
Volga-Dnepr is to cease providing AN-124 capacity for EU and NATO states under the Strategic Airlift ...
News / Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
Volga-Dnepr Group’s plan to launch a new freighter airline in Germany is nearing fruition, following ...
People / Ex-Etihad cargo chief David Kerr named as the new chief executive of CargoLogicAir
David Kerr has been named as the new chief executive officer of British all-cargo carrier ...
News / Cargologicair takes a flier on the automotive trade, taking off for Mexico
Cargologicair (CLA) is set to launch its first scheduled services with an operation between the ...
People / More top appointments at Cargologicair: CFO and technical director
Cargologicair (CLA), has strengthened its executive team with the appointment of a CFO and technical ...
News / Cargologicair set for expansion as third freighter arrives, but takes it steady
Cargologicair is due to receive its third aircraft this week, a 747-400F previously operated by ...
People / Shock as Robert van de Weg becomes next executive to quit Volga-Dnepr
The well-respected Robert van de Weg has become the latest in a growing line of ...
Recommends / Cargologicair ditches African operations to focus on peak-time Moscow-Hong Kong run
The Russian media are reporting that UK-based carrier CargoLogicAir (CLA) has stopped its African operations, ...
News / FedEx is first US cargo carrier to win rights to take off for Cuba
FedEx has become the first US cargo carrier to win rights to operate scheduled air ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. email@example.com on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 3. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder