News / Cargologicair takes a flier on the automotive trade, taking off for Mexico
Cargologicair (CLA) is set to launch its first scheduled services with an operation between the ...
People / More top appointments at Cargologicair: CFO and technical director
Cargologicair (CLA), has strengthened its executive team with the appointment of a CFO and technical ...
News / Cargologicair set for expansion as third freighter arrives, but takes it steady
Cargologicair is due to receive its third aircraft this week, a 747-400F previously operated by ...
People / Shock as Robert van de Weg becomes next executive to quit Volga-Dnepr
The well-respected Robert van de Weg has become the latest in a growing line of ...
Recommends / Cargologicair ditches African operations to focus on peak-time Moscow-Hong Kong run
The Russian media are reporting that UK-based carrier CargoLogicAir (CLA) has stopped its African operations, ...
News / FedEx is first US cargo carrier to win rights to take off for Cuba
FedEx has become the first US cargo carrier to win rights to operate scheduled air ...
News / Expansion-hungry Volga-Dnepr uses Farnborough to give Cargologicair its public debut
Volga-Dnepr Group this morning confirmed it has finalised the acquisition or lease of 20 747-8Fs, ...
News / Russian government reportedly eyeing Volga-Dnepr's AN-124s
The Russian press are reporting a certain amount of political sabre-rattling in response to Volga-Dnepr ...
News / New aircraft and new markets for air cargo carriers looking to expand
Two aircraft and a route mark today’s all-cargo airline news. It’s not been officially announced, but ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion