LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: How Belt & Road will transform logistics in China and Asia
Eurasia is the world’s largest market, home to some 70% of the global population and ...
News / Europe's smaller cargo airports scramble to grab China trade from major gateways
Europe’s secondary cargo airports are jockeying for a greater slice of Chinese trade as the continent’s ...
News / Strong start for air freight market, but trade wars and fuel price cast a shadow
As first-quarter numbers start to emerge, it looks as if air cargo has had a ...
News / Cargolux interview: China JV freighter airline delayed another year
The launch of China’s new cargo airline, the joint venture with Cargolux, looks set to ...
News / Praise for 'dedicated' Cargolux staff as carrier profits hit new heights
Cargolux’s highly fluctuating full-year results took a turn for the better today when it announced ...
News / Cargo airlines help you say it with flowers for Valentine's Day – but at a price
It’s not quite a St Valentine’s Day Massacre, but shortage of air freight capacity saw ...
News / Ohio's Rickenbacker joins US airport scramble to capture online retail traffic
In recent years Rickenbacker, the cargo airport of Columbus, Ohio, has become a ‘poster boy’ for ...
News / Two more Asia-Europe air freight partnerships underpin carrier cooperation
Two Europe-Asia cargo airline tie-ups were announced today, indicating that the trend towards greater carrier cooperation ...
News / A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
Intense demand for air freight space has led to shippers opting for sea freight as ...
Recommends / Cargolux staff get €5,000 bonus after a good year for the carrier
This looks like a textbook case of unions and management working in harmony – although ...
- 1.Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
- 2.Forwarders and carriers 'in the dark' as new IT system at Felixstowe sparks delays
- 3.Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
- 4.In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
- 5.Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 1. Joseph Peter Campbell on Boeing facing legal action as Iran sues over cancelled contracts
- 2. Harry Perry on Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 3. Aaron Smith on Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
- 4. Gary Ferrulli on Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges
- 5. Craig Sanders on Shippers and forwarders fear repeat of last year's air freight capacity crisis