News / A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
Intense demand for air freight space has led to shippers opting for sea freight as ...
Recommends / Cargolux staff get €5,000 bonus after a good year for the carrier
This looks like a textbook case of unions and management working in harmony – although ...
Recommends / Emirates and Cargolux agree new air cargo codeshare deal
Emirates and Cargolux have deepened their partnership and announced they will start codesharing. The pair ...
People / Robert Van de Weg goes his own way with AirWay Cargo
Robert Van de Weg has launched his own business to advise air freight companies. Mr Van ...
News / Very strong transpacific air freight demand triggers charter requests for Q4, as e-commerce begins to bite
Shippers should brace for expensive air charters on the transpacific in the fourth quarter, as ...
People / Stavros Evangelakakis takes the chair of the Cool Chain Association
Stavros Evangelakakis, a well-known figure on the temperature-controlled air freight scene, is to take over ...
News / Air freight shippers hit as volcanic ash plume hits transpacific capacity
Asia-US capacity is currently tight following the cancellation of a number of flights due to ...
Recommends / Cargolux outlines plans for Chinese joint-venture airline
CargoForwarder has more information on Cargolux’s Chinese joint-venture airline, now to be called Henan Cargo ...
News / 'No BSA, no way' say carriers, as forwarders report tight space and strong air freight rates
The air freight market is experiencing such a strong period that unless customers have blocked ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion