Caspian Air Cargo 2017 Headlines
News / Air cargo must innovate and co-operate to fly in today's digital landscape
If air freight is to sustain its place within future supply chains, the sector must remove ...
News / 'Abnormal' is the new normal in air freight, Silkway chief tells summit
This may be the age of the digital facilitator, but the one constant in business ...
News / Forwarders warned: 'It's the 21st century, step up or lose out'
Forwarders must step up to the plate and embrace digitisation if air cargo is to ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV