News / New probe ordered into 'cartel' claims by India's air cargo agents against IATA
India’s competition authority has been ordered to re-investigate claims by air cargo agents that IATA ...
News / IATA and FIATA agree to disagree on air freight plan – at a cost to forwarder/airline relations
All air freight forwarders must be free to choose whether or not to sign up ...
Recommends / CASS versus India: round two
One of the more fun fights to watch in the air cargo industry has been ...
Recommends / Volumes and rates continue to show growth, according to Cass Freight Index
The news seems to be fairly heartening at the moment, wherever you look. According to ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 3.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 4.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 5.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 1. Andy Lane on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 3. email@example.com on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts