News / New probe ordered into 'cartel' claims by India's air cargo agents against IATA
India’s competition authority has been ordered to re-investigate claims by air cargo agents that IATA ...
News / IATA and FIATA agree to disagree on air freight plan – at a cost to forwarder/airline relations
All air freight forwarders must be free to choose whether or not to sign up ...
Recommends / CASS versus India: round two
One of the more fun fights to watch in the air cargo industry has been ...
Recommends / Volumes and rates continue to show growth, according to Cass Freight Index
The news seems to be fairly heartening at the moment, wherever you look. According to ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Najma Qureshi on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 2. Gunther Ginckels on Port of Antwerp forms action committee to tackle ongoing barge congestion
- 3. Seetah Kowlessur on Comment: how logistics service providers can stand out in a tender
- 4. Mubin Mondal on Jeremy Nixon named CEO to lead management of Japan's Ocean Network Express
- 5. Luc Castera on Digitisation will bring a new era for shipping, but only 'the fittest' will survive