Cathay Pacific Headlines
People / All change at Cathay Pacific Cargo as Mark Sutch goes to India and Ronald Lam named cargo director
Cathay Pacific has appointed Ronald Lam (pictured above) as director of cargo, following the announcement ...
Recommends / Cathay Pacific reports HK$1.7bn operating loss
Cathay Pacific appears to be in much worse shape than analyst expectations. Yesterday we quoted ...
News / Worries about intentions next door fail to dent Mexican export momentum
What wall? The plans by northern neighbour to build this wall has so far failed to dent ...
News / Cathay Pacific set to buy DHL's share in Air Hong Kong
Cathay Pacific is on the verge of buying DHL’s share of joint-venture cargo carrier Air Hong ...
News / Very strong transpacific air freight demand triggers charter requests for Q4, as e-commerce begins to bite
Shippers should brace for expensive air charters on the transpacific in the fourth quarter, as ...
News / Air freight shippers hit as volcanic ash plume hits transpacific capacity
Asia-US capacity is currently tight following the cancellation of a number of flights due to ...
News / 600 jobs to go as Cathay Pacific restructures and reviews cargo operation
Cathay Pacific has scrapped the role of cargo director and will review the division as part ...
People / James Ginns takes over from Simon Large as Cathay Pacific director of cargo
Simon Large, director of cargo at Cathay Pacific, is to leave the freight arm to ...
News / EC competition watchdog reimposes €776m fine for air cargo cartel carriers
Ten airfreight carriers accused of being in a price-fixing cartel are to have annulled fines totalling €776m ...
- 1.Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
- 2.Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 3.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 4.Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
- 5.Analysis: CEVA may be flirting with M&A funded by a cash call
- 1. Ameliia Tahiir on Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
- 2. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 3. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 4. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia
- 5. Anthony on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe