Cathay Pacific Headlines
Recommends / DHL and Air Hong Kong sign 15-year block-space agreement
DHL is to acquire Air Hong Kong’s eight A300-600 freighters, but will lease them back ...
Recommends / Qatar Airways to buy a stake in Cathay Pacific
As it seeks to diversify its asset base, Qatar Airways has announced it has agreed ...
People / All change at Cathay Pacific Cargo as Mark Sutch goes to India and Ronald Lam named cargo director
Cathay Pacific has appointed Ronald Lam (pictured above) as director of cargo, following the announcement ...
Recommends / Cathay Pacific reports HK$1.7bn operating loss
Cathay Pacific appears to be in much worse shape than analyst expectations. Yesterday we quoted ...
News / Agreement with Atlas Air gives Nippon Cargo the runway to new markets
Nippon Cargo Airlines (NCA) has added a Canadian destination to its network – thanks to ...
News / Worries about intentions next door fail to dent Mexican export momentum
What wall? The plans by northern neighbour to build this wall has so far failed to dent ...
News / Cathay Pacific set to buy DHL's share in Air Hong Kong
Cathay Pacific is on the verge of buying DHL’s share of joint-venture cargo carrier Air Hong ...
News / Very strong transpacific air freight demand triggers charter requests for Q4, as e-commerce begins to bite
Shippers should brace for expensive air charters on the transpacific in the fourth quarter, as ...
News / Air freight shippers hit as volcanic ash plume hits transpacific capacity
Asia-US capacity is currently tight following the cancellation of a number of flights due to ...
News / 600 jobs to go as Cathay Pacific restructures and reviews cargo operation
Cathay Pacific has scrapped the role of cargo director and will review the division as part ...
- 1.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 2.Analysis: CEVA set fair, but will the big deal be an IPO or a bid by XPO?
- 3.World's biggest container line now worried about Amazon and Alibaba
- 4.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 5.NYK faces loss of ¥2bn and probes embezzlement claims at car-carrier subsidiary
- 1. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 2. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Jordan Blake on Stifel's top 10 'game-changers' in logistics and transport in 2018
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM notches up billion-dollar loss, but carrier still plans to order more megaships
- 5. email@example.com on Reluctant parent Apollo planning IPO for CEVA - which has M&A ambitions