Cathay Pacific Headlines
Recommends / Cathay Pacific racks up first back-to-back losses in 71 years, at $160m
A first in its 71-year history Cathay Pacific may wish to forget: the Hong Kong-based ...
News / Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
Digitisation could make freight forwarders redundant in the next 20 years unless they significantly adapt ...
Recommends / DHL and Air Hong Kong sign 15-year block-space agreement
DHL is to acquire Air Hong Kong’s eight A300-600 freighters, but will lease them back ...
News / Change is in the air for Asia's airlines, but cargo seems to be flying
Asia’s carriers face shifting paradigms: Korean Airlines’ third-quarter profits fell almost 90%, while Cathay Pacific has ...
Recommends / Qatar Airways to buy a stake in Cathay Pacific
As it seeks to diversify its asset base, Qatar Airways has announced it has agreed ...
People / All change at Cathay Pacific Cargo as Mark Sutch goes to India and Ronald Lam named cargo director
Cathay Pacific has appointed Ronald Lam (pictured above) as director of cargo, following the announcement ...
Recommends / Cathay Pacific reports HK$1.7bn operating loss
Cathay Pacific appears to be in much worse shape than analyst expectations. Yesterday we quoted ...
News / Agreement with Atlas Air gives Nippon Cargo the runway to new markets
Nippon Cargo Airlines (NCA) has added a Canadian destination to its network – thanks to ...
News / Worries about intentions next door fail to dent Mexican export momentum
What wall? The plans by northern neighbour to build this wall has so far failed to dent ...
News / Cathay Pacific set to buy DHL's share in Air Hong Kong
Cathay Pacific is on the verge of buying DHL’s share of joint-venture cargo carrier Air Hong ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Port of Felixstowe customers must face two more months of 'absolute chaos'
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making