Cathay Pacific Headlines
Recommends / Why Cathay Pacific’s handling of its data breach deserves praise
In the past two years, logistics and aviation have had their fair share of cyber-attacks. ...
News / Whoops... effing and jetting at Cathay
Some comic relief here; even “Cathay Paciic” thinks so. That spelling mistake isn’t The Loadstar‘s. This ...
Recommends / Air China plans to sell majority share in its cargo business
Air China is looking to sell a 51% stake in its Air China Cargo business. According ...
Recommends / Cathay Pacific looks set to cut overseas jobs as it 'restructures'
Cathay Pacific is to undergo “consolidation” in its overseas offices, which could see its cargo teams ...
News / Clouds may be gathering to darken the heady days of air freight growth
Forwarders, scarred by 2017’s heady demand, may be block-booking air freight space for the second ...
Recommends / Cathay Pacific racks up first back-to-back losses in 71 years, at $160m
A first in its 71-year history Cathay Pacific may wish to forget: the Hong Kong-based ...
News / Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
Digitisation could make freight forwarders redundant in the next 20 years unless they significantly adapt ...
Recommends / DHL and Air Hong Kong sign 15-year block-space agreement
DHL is to acquire Air Hong Kong’s eight A300-600 freighters, but will lease them back ...
News / Change is in the air for Asia's airlines, but cargo seems to be flying
Asia’s carriers face shifting paradigms: Korean Airlines’ third-quarter profits fell almost 90%, while Cathay Pacific has ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes