Ceva Logistics Headlines
People / Claus Svane Schmidt new head of Ceva Logistics LCL division
Ceva Logistics has appointed Claus Svane Schmidt as head of its less-than-containerload (LCL) division. Mr Schmidt ...
People / Holger Wilhelm new executive VP of automotive at Imperial Logistics
Imperial Logistics has appointed Holger Wilhelm to the newly created role of executive vice president ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Stretching the Amazon vs 3PLs debate – a few ships and planes will never do it
What a logistics environment we live in: if I am right, Amazon will never compete directly ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Squared circles – what if CMA CGM goes for Panalpina, and DSV is left out?
From CMA CGM vs DSV to CEVA Logistics vs Panalpina – and beyond, is a very small ...
News / Ceva stays bullish after a 'year of change', but its future remains unclear
As Panalpina’s key shareholder, the Ernst Göhner Foundation rejected the “current” non-binding proposal from DSV, all ...
News / Integrators and 3PLs watch nervously as Amazon starts to stretch its delivery legs
While talk of Amazon’s growing logistics capabilities has centred on the threat to its principal ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Alibaba's logistics plan overshadows all else
To wrap up a rather entertaining week – CEVA did not recommend CMA CGM’s offer; the IPO ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: DSV + Panalpina – the grand plan is still intact, but the Danes mull over other options?
My phone keeps ringing, and as I have yet to find a way to clone myself, I ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Gefco – another CEVA Logistics?
Just a quick and dirty update from me on Gefco today, as the French logistics ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'