Ceva Logistics Headlines
People / Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
Panalpina has appointed Christian Wurst as its new chief executive for European operations. Mr Wurst joins ...
People / Logistics veteran Terry Carter joins CEVA as a senior VP
Logistics industry veteran Terry Carter has joined CEVA as senior vice president, transportation contract logistics. Based ...
Comment / Market Insight: CEVA Logistics on the right track back to its comfort zone
My banking sources recently remarked that it was pretty obvious to predict that CEVA Logistics ...
News / Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics
Shipping line CMA CGM has confirmed its 24.99% stake in 3PL Ceva Logistics after receiving all the necessary regulatory approvals. The ...
Comment / Analysis: TMS, ERP, T&L and M&A – it's a kind of magic
I honestly never thought that one day I would be trying to make sense of ...
News / Logistics sector fears Customs chaos post-Brexit – 'Cargo won't move'
A two-year transition period is “not nearly long enough” for the logistics industry to tackle ...
Comment / Market Insight: WiseTech is eating it up, but Xpediator is coming for dinner
That was quick: only about ten weeks after I covered WiseTech Global (WTC) and its ...
Comment / Analysis: a long wait, but the next big deal for DSV is in the making
Ever heard of the law of unintended consequences? Denmark’s DSV is running the risk of delaying ...
Comment / Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
The entrance of CMA CGM into the logistics industry last month, when it joined the ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV