Ceva Logistics Headlines
DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
CEVA Logistics has rejected an unsolicited takeover bid by Danish rival DSV worth around $2.5bn. DSV confirmed today it ...
News / Geodis still on the hunt for a major acquisition, but not in France, says CEO
Amid all this forwarder M&A news of Ceva and Damco, comes confirmation that Geodis is still ...
People / Guillaume Sauzedde becomes new MD of Ceva's Central & Eastern Europe cluster
CEVA Logistics has appointed Guillaume Sauzedde (pictured above) as managing director of its Central & ...
People / CMA CGM replaces Ceva CFO Peter Waller with deal-broker Serge Corbel
And so it begins. The influence of CMA CGM over Ceva Logistics is starting with ...
News / Happy first half for Ceva Logistics as a successful IPO starts to deliver
Operating income more than halved after specific items and SBC for Ceva Logistics during the ...
People / Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
Panalpina has appointed Christian Wurst as its new chief executive for European operations. Mr Wurst joins ...
People / Logistics veteran Terry Carter joins CEVA as a senior VP
Logistics industry veteran Terry Carter has joined CEVA as senior vice president, transportation contract logistics. Based ...
Comment / Market Insight: CEVA Logistics on the right track back to its comfort zone
My banking sources recently remarked that it was pretty obvious to predict that CEVA Logistics ...
News / Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics
Shipping line CMA CGM has confirmed its 24.99% stake in 3PL Ceva Logistics after receiving all the necessary regulatory approvals. The ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 2. email@example.com on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 3. Mark Reid on Dnata to build major cargo handling facility at Heathrow, as Hactl goes solar in HK
- 4. Jeremy David Young on Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?