Ceva Logistics Headlines
News / Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
CEVA Logistics churned out positive core free cash flow (FcF) of $9m in the third ...
News / Latin America trade perks up, but north-south imbalance a major challenge for logistics
After several years in the doldrums, logistics providers are ramping up operations in Latin America ...
Comment / Analysis: after a stellar Q3, is DSV building a new M&A warchest?
Danish 3PL DSV is so good at what it does that it is hard to ...
News / Despite market rumours, CEVA says there is no deal on the table
CEVA has scotched rumours that it is shortly to be taken over. Despite persistent market speculation, ...
Recommends / Leon Black’s Apollo Global sued over alleged CEVA fraud
A new lawsuit has been filed against Apollo Global Management, the private equity company which ...
Comment / Analysis: CEVA's top line goal is 'do-able', proving the turnaround a success
The first-half results of CEVA Logistics indicate that management is righting the ship, despite “market ...
Comment / Analysis: FedEx may have to compromise between growth and profitability
“There are some questions about Amazon. I think I answered that in my rather long-winded ...
News / More shippers toast China-Europe rail services as demand grows in new sectors
While demand for and supply of China-Europe rail services is growing fast, there remain several ...
News / Forwarders trying to put airlines on the spot and lock in lift before rates rise
Forwarders are finding themselves between a rock and a hard place: as demand continues to ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion