Comment / CEVA tests market nerve for watershed, multi-billion dollar IPO on Swiss exchange
The much-vaunted initial public offering (IPO) of CEVA Logistics is expected to take place in ...
People / CEVA promotes Jérôme Lorrain as Helmut Kaspers moves on
Jérôme Lorrain (above) has become chief operating officer freight management at CEVA, taking on air ...
Comment / Analysis: CEVA may be flirting with M&A funded by a cash call
Now that a trade sale of CEVA Logistics to oft-rumoured suitor France’s Geodis is unlikely ...
Comment / Analysis special: a Q&A with Panalpina board member Peter Ulber
The share price of Panalpina has rebounded strongly since second-quarter results were released this year, ...
LongRead / A vertical really taking off: aerospace logistics – the latest Loadstar LongRead
The aerospace logistics sector is thriving, with commercial airlines expecting to double the number of ...
People / CEVA appoints Carlos Velez Rodriguez director of Australasia cluster
Carlos Velez Rodriguez has become managing director of CEVA’s operations in Australia and New Zealand. Based ...
News / Bullish CEVA stems losses in H2 and says its turnaround is 'on track'
CEVA reported mixed half-year results today, with growth in freight management, but higher costs and low ...
News / Is buying CEVA the key to the global expansion ambitions of CJ Korea Express?
CJ Korea Express is thought to be eyeing CEVA, as speculation mounts once again that private ...
News / Better results in Q1, but CEVA is burning $1.4m a day as debt grows
Troubled CEVA is burning $1.4m each day, according to its results for the first quarter, ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 3.MSC tries 'last-resort' emergency surcharge to offset rising cost of fuel
- 4.Will shippers abandon undamaged Maersk Honam boxes after more delay?
- 5.Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 1. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 2. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 3. Peter healey on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 4. GRACE M. on Maersk Honam finally arrives at port of refuge, but cannot berth
- 5. Dan Meir on Raising the bar on safety: are you ready for the new container regulations?