People / Niels Weithe moves to Ceva Logistics as head of e-commerce
Ceva Logistics has appointed Niels Weithe as its global head of e-commerce. The newly-created role will ...
Comment / Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
Speculation is raging in financial markets after the full details of the initial public offering ...
Comment / Analysis: CEVA tests market nerve for watershed, multi-billion dollar IPO on Swiss exchange
The much-vaunted initial public offering (IPO) of CEVA Logistics is expected to take place in ...
People / CEVA promotes Jérôme Lorrain as Helmut Kaspers moves on
Jérôme Lorrain (above) has become chief operating officer freight management at CEVA, taking on air ...
Comment / Analysis: CEVA may be flirting with M&A funded by a cash call
Now that a trade sale of CEVA Logistics to oft-rumoured suitor France’s Geodis is unlikely ...
Comment / Analysis special: a Q&A with Panalpina board member Peter Ulber
The share price of Panalpina has rebounded strongly since second-quarter results were released this year, ...
LongRead / A vertical really taking off: aerospace logistics – the latest Loadstar LongRead
The aerospace logistics sector is thriving, with commercial airlines expecting to double the number of ...
People / CEVA appoints Carlos Velez Rodriguez director of Australasia cluster
Carlos Velez Rodriguez has become managing director of CEVA’s operations in Australia and New Zealand. Based ...
News / Bullish CEVA stems losses in H2 and says its turnaround is 'on track'
CEVA reported mixed half-year results today, with growth in freight management, but higher costs and low ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 4.Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
- 5.'A quarter of solid growth on the top line' for APMM
- 1. Andrew Thomas on Global Logistic Properties moves into European logistics with Gazeley acquisition
- 2. Asaf Ashar on Drewry sides with those wanting extension to block exemption for joint liner services
- 3. Laxminarayan on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. email@example.com on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives