Comment / Analysis special: a Q&A with Panalpina board member Peter Ulber
The share price of Panalpina has rebounded strongly since second-quarter results were released this year, ...
LongRead / A vertical really taking off: aerospace logistics – the latest Loadstar LongRead
The aerospace logistics sector is thriving, with commercial airlines expecting to double the number of ...
People / CEVA appoints Carlos Velez Rodriguez director of Australasia cluster
Carlos Velez Rodriguez has become managing director of CEVA’s operations in Australia and New Zealand. Based ...
News / Bullish CEVA stems losses in H2 and says its turnaround is 'on track'
CEVA reported mixed half-year results today, with growth in freight management, but higher costs and low ...
News / Is buying CEVA the key to the global expansion ambitions of CJ Korea Express?
CJ Korea Express is thought to be eyeing CEVA, as speculation mounts once again that private ...
News / Better results in Q1, but CEVA is burning $1.4m a day as debt grows
Troubled CEVA is burning $1.4m each day, according to its results for the first quarter, ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared