CH Robinson Headlines
News / CH Robinson targets Chinese import market as consumer spending rockets
With the US-China trade war showing no sign of abating, CH Robinson is setting its ...
Comment / Supply Chain Radar: Charting troubles for carriers and 3PLs
I am not a big fan of charts, but certain trends are undeniable, and are, ...
News / Surface transport the star performer in a strong nine months for CH Robinson
CH Robinson recorded surging growth in profits and revenues for the nine months to September, ...
Recommends / CH Robinson eyes peak season capacity constraints
CH Robinson’s glass appears half-full. The forwarder is forecasting that the current air and ocean ...
News / CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
CH Robinson recorded double-digit growth in revenue and profitability, thanks to its buoyant road division driving ...
Comment / Analysis: TMS, ERP, T&L and M&A – it's a kind of magic
I honestly never thought that one day I would be trying to make sense of ...
Comment / Transparency18: a barrage of new hi-tech remedies for transport headaches
Last week, The Loadstar visited the inaugural Transparency18 conference in Atlanta, which premiered a novel event ...
Comment / Market insight: transport and logistics stock prices shrug off mixed margins
“The Dow theory … says the market is in an upward trend if one of ...
Comment / Market insight: How fare the shares of Ceva, DP-DHL, DSV, XPO and friends
The initial fall and subsequent rise of CEVA Logistics stock has been spectacular to watch ...
News / CH Robinson enjoys a strong first quarter, but rising costs bite into profits
Strong air freight demand and higher haulage prices have seen another forwarder post strong first-quarter ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs