CH Robinson Headlines
Recommends / CH Robinson eyes peak season capacity constraints
CH Robinson’s glass appears half-full. The forwarder is forecasting that the current air and ocean ...
Comment / Analysis: TMS, ERP, T&L and M&A – it's a kind of magic
I honestly never thought that one day I would be trying to make sense of ...
Comment / Transparency18: a barrage of new hi-tech remedies for transport headaches
Last week, The Loadstar visited the inaugural Transparency18 conference in Atlanta, which premiered a novel event ...
Comment / Market insight: transport and logistics stock prices shrug off mixed margins
“The Dow theory … says the market is in an upward trend if one of ...
Comment / Market insight: How fare the shares of Ceva, DP-DHL, DSV, XPO and friends
The initial fall and subsequent rise of CEVA Logistics stock has been spectacular to watch ...
News / CH Robinson enjoys a strong first quarter, but rising costs bite into profits
Strong air freight demand and higher haulage prices have seen another forwarder post strong first-quarter ...
Recommends / CH Robinson chief executive John Wiehoff talks transport trends
Supply Chain 24/7 has published an interview with CH Robinson chief executive John Wiehoff. Sitting ...
Comment / Analysis: Logistics M&A activity shaping up to be a big deal in Q2
M&A-related news has appeared with a vengeance lately in the transport and logistics industry, and ...
People / CH Robinson promotes Robert Biesterfeld as chief operating officer
CH Robinson has promoted Robert Biesterfeld to chief operating officer after 19 years with the company. Mr Biesterfeld’s ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. Simon George on MSC opts for Traxens technology to create 50,000 'smart' containers
- 2. John Luis on Forwarders urge carriers to put freighters into India
- 3. LawrenceTeh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 4. email@example.com on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?