CH Robinson Headlines
Recommends / CH Robinson revenue up 11% in first quarter, but intermodal disappoints
CH Robinson announced that revenue had increased by 11.1% in the first quarter, to $3.4bn, with net ...
Recommends / CH Robinson reports flat 2016, but forwarding and LTL hold up
CH Robinson saw full-year revenues fall 2.5% to $13.1bn – but net income rose 0.4% to ...
People / Kevin Krause new VP ocean services at Seko Logistics
Seko Logistics has appointed Kevin Krause as its vice president of ocean services. Mr Krause joins ...
Comment / Analysis: Panalpina and CH Robinson, unlikely suitors but well-matched
I have had an imaginary conversation playing in my head over the past week, between ...
News / CH Robinson eyes more acquisitions as rising costs result in weak third quarter
CH Robinson, one of the largest US logistics companies, reported this week that revenues and profits ...
News / CH Robinson continues consolidation plans with $226m APC Logistics buy in Australia
CH Robinson has stuck to its pledge to grow via acquisition, having agreed to buy ...
Comment / Analysis: do shareholders play second fiddle to customers for CH Robinson?
CH Robinson released its second-quarter results this week, with reported $3.3bn gross revenues missing estimates ...
Recommends / Major US logistics companies report profit gains in Q2
Three US logistics companies beat a weak market trend to see profits grow in the ...
News / Tough first quarter for Expeditors – customers cautious with their logistics dollars
Expeditors has had a challenging first quarter, which it blamed on current economic headwinds. But even ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 3.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 4.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. Andy Lane on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 3. email@example.com on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts