CH Robinson Headlines
Comment / Market insight: transport and logistics stock prices shrug off mixed margins
“The Dow theory … says the market is in an upward trend if one of ...
Comment / Market insight: How fare the shares of Ceva, DP-DHL, DSV, XPO and friends
The initial fall and subsequent rise of CEVA Logistics stock has been spectacular to watch ...
News / CH Robinson enjoys a strong first quarter, but rising costs bite into profits
Strong air freight demand and higher haulage prices have seen another forwarder post strong first-quarter ...
Recommends / CH Robinson chief executive John Wiehoff talks transport trends
Supply Chain 24/7 has published an interview with CH Robinson chief executive John Wiehoff. Sitting ...
Comment / Analysis: Logistics M&A activity shaping up to be a big deal in Q2
M&A-related news has appeared with a vengeance lately in the transport and logistics industry, and ...
People / CH Robinson promotes Robert Biesterfeld as chief operating officer
CH Robinson has promoted Robert Biesterfeld to chief operating officer after 19 years with the company. Mr Biesterfeld’s ...
Comment / Analysis: K+N should take a strategic look at air freight for its next acquisition
There was good news for ocean carriers in what was otherwise a painful week for ...
Comment / Analysis: lean into the future – the logistics plans of JD.com and Alibaba
“What we need to do is always lean into the future, when the world changes ...
News / Q4 rebound fails to reverse full-year profit decline for CH Robinson
CH Robinson’s disastrous second quarter may have made its mark on full-year income, but a ...
Comment / Analysis: names to watch in M&A this year as major US shippers eye supply chain control
The takeover of Global Logistic Properties (GLP) and the ongoing consolidation in container shipping (for ...
- 1.Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
- 2.Forwarders and carriers 'in the dark' as new IT system at Felixstowe sparks delays
- 3.Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
- 4.In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
- 5.Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 1. Joseph Peter Campbell on Boeing facing legal action as Iran sues over cancelled contracts
- 2. Frank Wang on Cargo handling industry looks for real-time visibility and connectivity to improve efficiency and productivity
- 3. Harry Perry on Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 4. Aaron Smith on Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges