Recommends / Cargolux looks set to wave goodbye to Champ as it goes in-house
Cargolux is to bid farewell to Champ, with the full-cargo carrier reportedly looking to bring ...
News / Air cargo IT specialist iTran in cooperation deal with HNA Group's logistics arm
iTran Systems, a Chinese air cargo IT system provider, has achieved something of a coup with ...
News / Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
Fear of disruption is misplaced – as it is only innovation done by someone else. So ...
People / Arnaud Lambert takes over as CEO of CHAMP Cargosystems
New month, new office, new chief executive – CHAMP Cargosystems has announced the appointment of ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs