Charter parties Headlines
News / 'Brisk' charter market activity, but don't get too excited, says Alphaliner
Alphaliner has slashed its year-end idle container tonnage projection down to 600,000 teu from 800,000-1m ...
News / Overcapacity making waves in the containership charter market
Owners of mid-sized containerships, 7,500-11,000 teu, are suffering from the traditional slack season lull in charter ...
News / Danaos predicts choppy waters for containership charter market next year
Greek containership owner Danaos has painted a gloomy picture for the box ship charter market ...
News / Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships
Owners of smaller containerships, with limited exposure to the volatile deepsea east-west trades, are enjoying increases in ...
News / No holiday bonus for container charter market as demand weakens
Containership brokers are concerned about the fixture prospects for the smaller ship types in the ...
News / 'Biggest lines get the best deals' in a depressed containership charter market
The four largest container lines are using their enormous buying power to keep charter rates ...
News / NOOs seeing more of their containerships idle thanks to overcapacity
Non-operating owners (NOOs) are bearing the brunt of the overcapacity in liner shipping, now controlling nine ...
News / Containership supply tight, but carrier clout brings charter rates back down
Despite a limited supply in several sectors, daily hire charter rates for container vessels are ...
News / Alliance reshuffle gives containership charter market a welcome boost
Chartering activity by member lines of the Ocean and THE alliances to plug network gaps ...
- 1.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 2.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 3.Hamburg Süd fleet could be cut as Maersk faces up to takeover conditions
- 4.Maersk Line set to reflag Hamburg Süd containerships away from Germany
- 5.Cosco takes biggest container line title from Maersk after a bumper Q3
- 1. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
- 3. r on Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4. Ryan on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
- 5. Nathanielfoengsang@gmail.com on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites