Charter parties Headlines
Recommends / MPC gambles on scrubbers
Fast-growing Norwegian feeder vessel owner MPC Container Ships has placed firm orders for the installation ...
News / Gloomy outlook for container charter market as cautious carriers cut capacity
Containership charter rates are “stable but depressed”, according to London shipbroker Braemar ACM. A weakening of ...
News / Capacity cuts and trade war combine to increase container tonnage laying idle
A perfect storm of radical capacity cuts by carriers and US president Donald Trump’s threat ...
News / Scrapping may make a comeback as smaller containerships lose their appeal
Non-operating owners of ageing gas-guzzling small containerships are likely to renew their interest in scrapping ...
Comment / Analysis: a Seaspan-Costamare merger? Could form a unique combination
The competitive landscape for non-operating containership owners is currently fascinating. Business has gone so well ...
News / Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
While container shipping lines face soaring operational costs, recent signs that they are preparing to suspend ...
News / New investment gives Seaspan the means to consolidate its top lessor position
Containership owner Seaspan Corporation has acquired a financial war chest to consolidate the “fragmented” boxship leasing market ...
News / Shortage of ships for charter could force carriers to shelve new services
An acute shortage in the availability of charter tonnage could force carriers to shelve their ...
News / Top-heavy growth in container tonnage sparks overcapacity concerns
The number of containerships sold for scrap has slowed dramatically as shipowners in the smaller ...
News / Shipowners gain upper hand as charter market bites back at carriers
Container lines are facing a new “perfect storm” of falling freight rates, higher fuel costs ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 2. Andreas Kout on E-commerce revenue up, but traditional services bring Clipper more profit
- 3. Kevin Tovey on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Paul Clifton on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Graham on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive