Charter parties Headlines
News / No holiday bonus for container charter market as demand weakens
Containership brokers are concerned about the fixture prospects for the smaller ship types in the ...
News / 'Biggest lines get the best deals' in a depressed containership charter market
The four largest container lines are using their enormous buying power to keep charter rates ...
News / NOOs seeing more of their containerships idle thanks to overcapacity
Non-operating owners (NOOs) are bearing the brunt of the overcapacity in liner shipping, now controlling nine ...
News / Containership supply tight, but carrier clout brings charter rates back down
Despite a limited supply in several sectors, daily hire charter rates for container vessels are ...
News / Alliance reshuffle gives containership charter market a welcome boost
Chartering activity by member lines of the Ocean and THE alliances to plug network gaps ...
News / Hanjin and depressed charter market sink Seaspan results
Despite the bankruptcy of Hanjin Shipping and a severely depressed charter market, resulting in the ...
News / Containership scrapping ramps up, as panamax values continue in the doldrums
Two hundred and one containerships and just under 700,000 container slots have been scrapped this ...
News / Shipping charter market set to sink lower with more ULCVs due to be delivered
Larger containerships are increasingly being consigned to hot or cold lay-up in harbours around the ...
News / Panamax vessel crisis deepens as Rickmers Maritime Trust suspends share trading
Classic panamax containerships continue to be pulled from services transiting the Panama Canal, resulting in a record ...
- 1.Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
- 2.Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 3.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 4.Don't believe the hype - there is a long way to go before digitisation revolutionises container shipping, says Alphaliner
- 5.Forwarders warned: 'It's the 21st century, step up or lose out'
- 1. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 2. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 3. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia
- 4. Anthony on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe