Chartered skies Headlines
Recommends / Flexport the latest forwarder to secure airfreight space amid capacity concerns
As forwarders on the major routes out of Asia find space ever more difficult to ...
News / Very strong transpacific air freight demand triggers charter requests for Q4, as e-commerce begins to bite
Shippers should brace for expensive air charters on the transpacific in the fourth quarter, as ...
News / New era of competition sees AN-124 charter cost fall significantly
The high costs of chartering an AN-124 have fallen by as much as 40%, in some ...
People / Semih Kutluğ takes over from Mike Duggan as Saudia's chief of charters
Semih Kutluğ (pictured) has become acting director cargo charters at Saudia Cargo, replacing Mike Duggan, ...
News / Cargologicair set for expansion as third freighter arrives, but takes it steady
Cargologicair is due to receive its third aircraft this week, a 747-400F previously operated by ...
People / Air Charter Service appoints Dan Morgan-Evans global cargo director
Air Charter Service has promoted Dan Morgan-Evans to global cargo director. Mr Morgan-Evans has been ...
People / Steve Manser joins commercial team at Hunt & Palmer Cargo Charter
Steve Manser, one of the best-known names in the air cargo charter sector has joined ...
News / Blow for Chapman Freeborn as six US execs quit for AirX as it sets up cargo arm
Chapman Freeborn (CF) has suffered a severe blow with the exodus of six of its US ...
People / Mike Hill moves up to become head of freight at Air Partner
Air Partner has promoted Mike Hill (pictured) to become its director of freight. Mr Hill joined ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 4.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared