Chartered skies Headlines
News / New era of competition sees AN-124 charter cost fall significantly
The high costs of chartering an AN-124 have fallen by as much as 40%, in some ...
People / Semih Kutluğ takes over from Mike Duggan as Saudia's chief of charters
Semih Kutluğ (pictured) has become acting director cargo charters at Saudia Cargo, replacing Mike Duggan, ...
News / Cargologicair set for expansion as third freighter arrives, but takes it steady
Cargologicair is due to receive its third aircraft this week, a 747-400F previously operated by ...
People / Air Charter Service appoints Dan Morgan-Evans global cargo director
Air Charter Service has promoted Dan Morgan-Evans to global cargo director. Mr Morgan-Evans has been ...
People / Steve Manser joins commercial team at Hunt & Palmer Cargo Charter
Steve Manser, one of the best-known names in the air cargo charter sector has joined ...
News / Blow for Chapman Freeborn as six US execs quit for AirX as it sets up cargo arm
Chapman Freeborn (CF) has suffered a severe blow with the exodus of six of its US ...
People / Mike Hill moves up to become head of freight at Air Partner
Air Partner has promoted Mike Hill (pictured) to become its director of freight. Mr Hill joined ...
News / US removes air cargo veteran Jaideep Mirchandani from list of restricted exporters
Air cargo charter veteran Jaideep Mirchandani has been removed from the US government Entity List, which restricts the ...
People / ACS appoints managers in Frankfurt and Miami
Growing broker Air Charter Service, which last week opened its fifth North American office, in ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers