Chartered skies Headlines
People / Jason Brice to lead second Air Charter Service office in New York
Air Charter Service (ACS) has appointed Jason Brice to head up its new second New ...
News / Early focus on securing enough air freight capacity pays off for Panalpina
Despite a drastic tightening of air freight capacity globally, Panalpina believes it has enough capacity ...
Recommends / Flexport the latest forwarder to secure airfreight space amid capacity concerns
As forwarders on the major routes out of Asia find space ever more difficult to ...
News / Carriers push up air freight rates as demand remains strong
Airlines are hiking air freight rates “significantly” as demand remains strong, and it could grow further. Yesterday, Lufthansa ...
News / Very strong transpacific air freight demand triggers charter requests for Q4, as e-commerce begins to bite
Shippers should brace for expensive air charters on the transpacific in the fourth quarter, as ...
News / New era of competition sees AN-124 charter cost fall significantly
The high costs of chartering an AN-124 have fallen by as much as 40%, in some ...
People / Semih Kutluğ takes over from Mike Duggan as Saudia's chief of charters
Semih Kutluğ (pictured) has become acting director cargo charters at Saudia Cargo, replacing Mike Duggan, ...
News / Cargologicair set for expansion as third freighter arrives, but takes it steady
Cargologicair is due to receive its third aircraft this week, a 747-400F previously operated by ...
People / Air Charter Service appoints Dan Morgan-Evans global cargo director
Air Charter Service has promoted Dan Morgan-Evans to global cargo director. Mr Morgan-Evans has been ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 2. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 5. Alan on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder