News / Box lines face extra $34bn for low-sulphur fuel if shipowners don't install scrubbers
Within two years it will be illegal to power a ship with fuel having more than 0.5% ...
News / Idle containership fleet falls below 100 as demand for tonnage remains tight
The number of containerships in lay-up has dipped below 100, according to Alphaliner. Its latest survey reveals strong demand ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
- 5.CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3. email@example.com on 'HMRC can handle post-Brexit declarations, port infrastructure is the bottleneck'
- 4. james w coleman on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 5. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market