People / Taylor Oliver to head new Flexport office in Chicago, as it eyes expansion
Following the recent opening its second European office in Hamburg, disruptive US freight forwarder Flexport ...
Recommends / How to get 3,000lbs of beef jerky from Reno to Seattle
Chicago Magazine has published a fascinating insight into CH Robinson and its trucking operation. It’s ...
Recommends / New York – with a touch of Chicago
Panalpina’s move last year to serve its air freight customers from its large Chicago office, ...
Shippers shift to Rickenbacker as freighters tire of busy Chicago
A “crazy” first quarter for Rickenbacker International Airport (Columbus, Ohio) has seen air cargo throughput ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 3.MSC tries 'last-resort' emergency surcharge to offset rising cost of fuel
- 4.Will shippers abandon undamaged Maersk Honam boxes after more delay?
- 5.Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 1. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 2. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 3. Peter healey on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 4. GRACE M. on Maersk Honam finally arrives at port of refuge, but cannot berth
- 5. Dan Meir on Raising the bar on safety: are you ready for the new container regulations?