ZH: Luxury housing bust – Chicago's most expensive mansion taken off market
Zero Hedge writes: “Chicago’s most expensive mansion was abruptly taken off the market last week ...
People / Taylor Oliver to head new Flexport office in Chicago, as it eyes expansion
Following the recent opening its second European office in Hamburg, disruptive US freight forwarder Flexport ...
News / Bish, bash bosh… that's Jaguar Land-Rover exports on the wing
Jaguar Land-Rover exports have triggered two new freight services out of the UK. Last week, Emirates ...
Recommends / How to get 3,000lbs of beef jerky from Reno to Seattle
Chicago Magazine has published a fascinating insight into CH Robinson and its trucking operation. It’s ...
Recommends / New York – with a touch of Chicago
Panalpina’s move last year to serve its air freight customers from its large Chicago office, ...
Shippers shift to Rickenbacker as freighters tire of busy Chicago
A “crazy” first quarter for Rickenbacker International Airport (Columbus, Ohio) has seen air cargo throughput ...
Recommends / Railroads sound alarm ahead of Chicago gridlock winter repeat
The US is having a tough time of it in freight transport. Businessweek is warning ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'