News / Price-fixing shipping lines fined $75m by Chile, with K-Line manager sent to prison
Chile is to fine six shipping companies a total of nearly $75m for price fixing. The ...
Recommends / Port strikes could cost Chilean exporters $1bn
Chile’s port strikes, which have reportedly affected 14 ports since the northern port of Angamos ...
Recommends / Chilean billionaires propel CSAV to first from worst
A good news story about a carrier, for a change. Cia Sud Americana de Vapores ...
- 1.A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
- 2.Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
- 3.Forwarders claim carriers are controlling capacity to force up air freight rates
- 4.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 5.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 1. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
- 3. r on Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4. Ryan on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
- 5. Nathanielfoengsang@gmail.com on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites