News / Price-fixing shipping lines fined $75m by Chile, with K-Line manager sent to prison
Chile is to fine six shipping companies a total of nearly $75m for price fixing. The ...
Recommends / Port strikes could cost Chilean exporters $1bn
Chile’s port strikes, which have reportedly affected 14 ports since the northern port of Angamos ...
Recommends / Chilean billionaires propel CSAV to first from worst
A good news story about a carrier, for a change. Cia Sud Americana de Vapores ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 3.Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
- 4.Maersk Honam blaze death toll grows as search for last crew member is called off
- 5.Asia-Europe carriers prepare for battle over market share with FAK rate cuts
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 'Don't grab at new tech in fear of digital forwarders, and make the wrong choice'
- 2. email@example.com on Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation
- 3. Ross Delaney on Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
- 4. Jordan Blake on Blockchain start-up brings transparency to shipping
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding