News / Price-fixing shipping lines fined $75m by Chile, with K-Line manager sent to prison
Chile is to fine six shipping companies a total of nearly $75m for price fixing. The ...
Recommends / Port strikes could cost Chilean exporters $1bn
Chile’s port strikes, which have reportedly affected 14 ports since the northern port of Angamos ...
Recommends / Chilean billionaires propel CSAV to first from worst
A good news story about a carrier, for a change. Cia Sud Americana de Vapores ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Alan on Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 5. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit