News / Price-fixing shipping lines fined $75m by Chile, with K-Line manager sent to prison
Chile is to fine six shipping companies a total of nearly $75m for price fixing. The ...
Recommends / Port strikes could cost Chilean exporters $1bn
Chile’s port strikes, which have reportedly affected 14 ports since the northern port of Angamos ...
Recommends / Chilean billionaires propel CSAV to first from worst
A good news story about a carrier, for a change. Cia Sud Americana de Vapores ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
- 5.CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'HMRC can handle post-Brexit declarations, port infrastructure is the bottleneck'
- 4. james w coleman on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 5. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market