China Cosco Headlines
Comment / Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
Regular readers of this column are likely to be aware of my background in banking. ...
News / Continuing dock strife delays Cosco purchase of stake in Spanish port sector
The labour dispute that is disrupting the Spanish port sector has also held up the sale of ...
News / Carriers may be getting containership capacity crisis under control at last
Container shipping lines may be finally getting the vessel overcapacity crisis under control. It was revealed today ...
News / No need for more transhipment hubs in South-east Asia, TOC delegates told
The chances of a creating a fourth container transhipment hub in South-east Asia appear to ...
Comment / Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
China’s state-owned COSCO Shipping Holdings is unsinkable – yet its latest annual results, on 31 March, confirmed ...
Recommends / China's COSCO Shipping reports $1.4bn loss for 2016
Another staggering loss in container shipping. This time it’s Cosco, with a fairly significant $1.44bn ...
News / CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
CMA CGM and China Cosco are the two most likely carriers to buy OOCL, should its ...
News / China Cosco and Qingdao buy Vado stakes as port sector M&A activity heats up
China Cosco Shipping Ports has invested €53m in APM Terminals’ Vado operation in return for ...
Recommends / Panama Canal design concerns renewed after ship hits lock wall
Here we go again. The photo in this report by gCaptain, shows a head-sized puncture ...
Recommends / Greece seals sale of Piraeus port to China Cosco
We’re not sure who really won this one… it would appear that Cosco, which already ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'