China-Europe rail Headlines
News / China's Belt and Road Initiative driving ahead, despite rumours it hit the buffers
Despite reports that its Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) is faltering, China continues to plough ahead with the ...
Recommends / New Silk Road milestone: more traffic eastbound to Chongqing
The China-Europe rail connections are seeing a surge in eastbound volumes, with rail traffic from ...
News / New Asia-Europe overland services putting more pressure on ocean and air
Asia-Europe overland services are strengthening as speed, security and rates improve. The latest overhaul comes from ...
News / China-Europe truck service gears up for January launch after successful pilot
China-Europe rail may be on the rise, but a new option is now open to ...
News / A bumper year for China-Europe rail, but growing demand could derail services
It’s been another bumper year, so far, for China-Europe rail freight, but surging volumes are ...
News / More freight services out of China as Kerry and Damco announce new rail routes
One Belt, One Road is continuing its inexorable march into Europe, with both Damco and ...
Recommends / Significant increase of freight traffic on new Silk Road in Q1
Volumes on the new Silk Road surged over the first three months of 2018. United ...
Recommends / Chinese operator expects big increase in Europe-bound trains
Freight train services between China and Europe are expected to increase by some 30% this year, ...
News / Claims of a threat to subsidies casts a pall over booming Asia-Europe rail
Rail freight demand from China to Europe is going through the roof, and projections for ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'