China-Europe rail Headlines
Recommends / Significant increase of freight traffic on new Silk Road in Q1
Volumes on the new Silk Road surged over the first three months of 2018. United ...
Recommends / Chinese operator expects big increase in Europe-bound trains
Freight train services between China and Europe are expected to increase by some 30% this year, ...
News / TransContainer profits soar as rumours grow of an MSC investment
Russian intermodal operator TransContainer today posted year-to-date profits that were up almost 100% on 2016. The ...
News / Damco China-Europe blocktrain offers speedier and cheaper option for shippers
Last week saw the arrival in France of Damco’s first China to Europe blocktrain offering ...
News / More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
Growing demand from automotive shippers has led Kuehne + Nagel to expand its Asia-Europe rail ...
News / Intra-Asia air cargo trades set for bumper peak season, says forwarder
Asia’s air cargo trades will enjoy a strong peak season, but there was a warning this week that ...
Recommends / Kazakhstan to set up all-cargo airline
Kazakhstan, a country with its eye firmly on the logistics sector, is to set up ...
News / More shippers toast China-Europe rail services as demand grows in new sectors
While demand for and supply of China-Europe rail services is growing fast, there remain several ...
News / China-Europe rail boom as forwarders latch on to cost advantage for customers
China-Europe rail services are set to triple within three years as demand grows and shippers ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 3.ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4.CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
- 5.Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
- 1. James on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
- 4. Cargolution on TIACA's Air Cargo Forum 2018 takes off in Toronto
- 5. Itsik on Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships