China-Europe rail Headlines
Recommends / Significant increase of freight traffic on new Silk Road in Q1
Volumes on the new Silk Road surged over the first three months of 2018. United ...
Recommends / Chinese operator expects big increase in Europe-bound trains
Freight train services between China and Europe are expected to increase by some 30% this year, ...
News / Claims of a threat to subsidies casts a pall over booming Asia-Europe rail
Rail freight demand from China to Europe is going through the roof, and projections for ...
News / TransContainer profits soar as rumours grow of an MSC investment
Russian intermodal operator TransContainer today posted year-to-date profits that were up almost 100% on 2016. The ...
News / Damco China-Europe blocktrain offers speedier and cheaper option for shippers
Last week saw the arrival in France of Damco’s first China to Europe blocktrain offering ...
News / More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
Growing demand from automotive shippers has led Kuehne + Nagel to expand its Asia-Europe rail ...
News / Intra-Asia air cargo trades set for bumper peak season, says forwarder
Asia’s air cargo trades will enjoy a strong peak season, but there was a warning this week that ...
Recommends / Kazakhstan to set up all-cargo airline
Kazakhstan, a country with its eye firmly on the logistics sector, is to set up ...
News / More shippers toast China-Europe rail services as demand grows in new sectors
While demand for and supply of China-Europe rail services is growing fast, there remain several ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV