China-Europe rail Headlines
Recommends / Chinese operator expects big increase in Europe-bound trains
Freight train services between China and Europe are expected to increase by some 30% this year, ...
News / TransContainer profits soar as rumours grow of an MSC investment
Russian intermodal operator TransContainer today posted year-to-date profits that were up almost 100% on 2016. The ...
News / Damco China-Europe blocktrain offers speedier and cheaper option for shippers
Last week saw the arrival in France of Damco’s first China to Europe blocktrain offering ...
News / More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
Growing demand from automotive shippers has led Kuehne + Nagel to expand its Asia-Europe rail ...
News / Intra-Asia air cargo trades set for bumper peak season, says forwarder
Asia’s air cargo trades will enjoy a strong peak season, but there was a warning this week that ...
Recommends / Kazakhstan to set up all-cargo airline
Kazakhstan, a country with its eye firmly on the logistics sector, is to set up ...
News / More shippers toast China-Europe rail services as demand grows in new sectors
While demand for and supply of China-Europe rail services is growing fast, there remain several ...
News / China-Europe rail boom as forwarders latch on to cost advantage for customers
China-Europe rail services are set to triple within three years as demand grows and shippers ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 4.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 3. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 4. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. Jordan Blake on Stifel's top 10 'game-changers' in logistics and transport in 2018