News / More shippers toast China-Europe rail services as demand grows in new sectors
While demand for and supply of China-Europe rail services is growing fast, there remain several ...
News / First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
The first train from the UK to China left London Gateway today, heading for Yiwu, ...
News / Shippers draw up April Fools' Day contingency plans as new alliances launch
As the new alliance structure prepares to get underway tomorrow, with the Ocean and THE ...
Recommends / UPS expands China-Europe intermodal service
In what has been touted as the biggest threat to air freight – although more ...
Recommends / First China-UK freight train as Xi seeks to lift trade
Transiting 12,000km across Asia, continental Europe and through the Channel Tunnel to the UK, the first ...
Recommends / How those China-Europe 'Silk Road' trains first began
Did you know that the first China-Europe rail service was as early as 2008, on ...
Recommends / It costs twice as much to export olive oil from Spain using China’s “One Belt, One Road” railway
Most of the discussion around China-Europe rail services has focused on the westbound headhaul leg ...
Recommends / Forwarders gloomy over China’s prospects, as US companies move out
Oh dear. The fog over China is becoming ever more dense. First, a survey of ...
Recommends / Will China's silk road dream turn into a nightmare?
Bloomberg has doubts over the wisdom of China’s One Belt, One Road policy. While acknowledging ...
- 1.Etihad pulls A330F fleet as US adds new security rules for Middle East airlines
- 2.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Freight logistics on Expansion continues in the Middle East for Crane Worldwide Logistics
- 2. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 4. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 5. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development