News / Shippers draw up April Fools' Day contingency plans as new alliances launch
As the new alliance structure prepares to get underway tomorrow, with the Ocean and THE ...
Recommends / UPS expands China-Europe intermodal service
In what has been touted as the biggest threat to air freight – although more ...
Recommends / First China-UK freight train as Xi seeks to lift trade
Transiting 12,000km across Asia, continental Europe and through the Channel Tunnel to the UK, the first ...
Recommends / How those China-Europe 'Silk Road' trains first began
Did you know that the first China-Europe rail service was as early as 2008, on ...
Recommends / It costs twice as much to export olive oil from Spain using China’s “One Belt, One Road” railway
Most of the discussion around China-Europe rail services has focused on the westbound headhaul leg ...
Recommends / Forwarders gloomy over China’s prospects, as US companies move out
Oh dear. The fog over China is becoming ever more dense. First, a survey of ...
Recommends / Will China's silk road dream turn into a nightmare?
Bloomberg has doubts over the wisdom of China’s One Belt, One Road policy. While acknowledging ...
Recommends / Slow start for China’s ‘One Belt’ rail freight strategy with lack of return cargo
There have been mixed reports about the success of the China-Europe rail service, and this ...
News / Air cargo warned: 'be prepared for China-Europe rail services to lure business away'
Shippers are increasingly becoming attracted to rail freight services between China and Europe, which poses ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.More container shipping M&A activity expected as smaller carriers try to keep up
- 4.Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 2. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 3. email@example.com on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
- 5. Hugh Sutherland on New guidelines for UK courts could push hauliers into bankruptcy