News / First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
The first train from the UK to China left London Gateway today, heading for Yiwu, ...
News / Shippers draw up April Fools' Day contingency plans as new alliances launch
As the new alliance structure prepares to get underway tomorrow, with the Ocean and THE ...
Recommends / UPS expands China-Europe intermodal service
In what has been touted as the biggest threat to air freight – although more ...
Recommends / First China-UK freight train as Xi seeks to lift trade
Transiting 12,000km across Asia, continental Europe and through the Channel Tunnel to the UK, the first ...
Recommends / How those China-Europe 'Silk Road' trains first began
Did you know that the first China-Europe rail service was as early as 2008, on ...
Recommends / It costs twice as much to export olive oil from Spain using China’s “One Belt, One Road” railway
Most of the discussion around China-Europe rail services has focused on the westbound headhaul leg ...
Recommends / Forwarders gloomy over China’s prospects, as US companies move out
Oh dear. The fog over China is becoming ever more dense. First, a survey of ...
Recommends / Will China's silk road dream turn into a nightmare?
Bloomberg has doubts over the wisdom of China’s One Belt, One Road policy. While acknowledging ...
Recommends / Slow start for China’s ‘One Belt’ rail freight strategy with lack of return cargo
There have been mixed reports about the success of the China-Europe rail service, and this ...
- 1.Analysis: something brewing at Kuehne + Nagel HQ as its stock rises?
- 2.Another mega-containership runs aground, pushing salvors to their limits
- 3.Analysis: Panalpina now caught between a rock and a hard place
- 4.TEU tokens and blockchain may shape the future of container shipping contracts
- 5.APM Terminals and Damco slip into the red after first six months of the year
- 1. dav on TEU tokens and blockchain may shape the future of container shipping contracts
- 2. Roger Kenyon on UK logistics sector likes Whitehall plan for post-Brexit customs, but wants more detail
- 3. Gunther Ginckels on UK logistics sector likes Whitehall plan for post-Brexit customs, but wants more detail
- 4. Steve Cameron on Another mega-containership runs aground, pushing salvors to their limits
- 5. Sergey Koleda on Convoy, rival to Uber Freight, attracts a further $62m, Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos