News / Shippers draw up April Fools' Day contingency plans as new alliances launch
As the new alliance structure prepares to get underway tomorrow, with the Ocean and THE ...
Recommends / UPS expands China-Europe intermodal service
In what has been touted as the biggest threat to air freight – although more ...
Recommends / First China-UK freight train as Xi seeks to lift trade
Transiting 12,000km across Asia, continental Europe and through the Channel Tunnel to the UK, the first ...
Recommends / How those China-Europe 'Silk Road' trains first began
Did you know that the first China-Europe rail service was as early as 2008, on ...
Recommends / It costs twice as much to export olive oil from Spain using China’s “One Belt, One Road” railway
Most of the discussion around China-Europe rail services has focused on the westbound headhaul leg ...
Recommends / Forwarders gloomy over China’s prospects, as US companies move out
Oh dear. The fog over China is becoming ever more dense. First, a survey of ...
Recommends / Will China's silk road dream turn into a nightmare?
Bloomberg has doubts over the wisdom of China’s One Belt, One Road policy. While acknowledging ...
Recommends / Slow start for China’s ‘One Belt’ rail freight strategy with lack of return cargo
There have been mixed reports about the success of the China-Europe rail service, and this ...
News / Air cargo warned: 'be prepared for China-Europe rail services to lure business away'
Shippers are increasingly becoming attracted to rail freight services between China and Europe, which poses ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 4.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 5.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 1. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers
- 2. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 3. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 4. email@example.com on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital