News / China-Europe truck service gears up for January launch after successful pilot
China-Europe rail may be on the rise, but a new option is now open to ...
News / 2M confirms reintroduction of AE2/Swan Asia-North Europe loop next month
The 2M alliance has confirmed that it will reintroduce its AE2/Swan Asia-North Europe loop in ...
Recommends / Chinese operator expects big increase in Europe-bound trains
Freight train services between China and Europe are expected to increase by some 30% this year, ...
News / Claims of a threat to subsidies casts a pall over booming Asia-Europe rail
Rail freight demand from China to Europe is going through the roof, and projections for ...
News / More shippers toast China-Europe rail services as demand grows in new sectors
While demand for and supply of China-Europe rail services is growing fast, there remain several ...
News / First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
The first train from the UK to China left London Gateway today, heading for Yiwu, ...
News / Shippers draw up April Fools' Day contingency plans as new alliances launch
As the new alliance structure prepares to get underway tomorrow, with the Ocean and THE ...
Recommends / UPS expands China-Europe intermodal service
In what has been touted as the biggest threat to air freight – although more ...
Recommends / First China-UK freight train as Xi seeks to lift trade
Transiting 12,000km across Asia, continental Europe and through the Channel Tunnel to the UK, the first ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes