China Shipping Headlines
Recommends / Disgruntled CSCL customers leaving China Cosco Shipping in droves
According to shippers interviewed by Splash24/7, in the days before the China Shipping-Cosco merger, the ...
Recommends / 'CSCL Indian Ocean grounding must serve as a wake-up call'
An op-ed piece from Splash24/7 on the need for ports to begin drawing up plans ...
Recommends / COSCOCS: China’s new shipping giant, hoping to sail through the downturn
It’s pretty safe to say that the jury remains out on their choice of abbreviation ...
News / Container shipping pricing set for major change, consigning the suspect GRI to a watery grave
RIP the GRI. For at least three years, the major shipping lines may no longer attempt ...
News / CSCL Indian Ocean finally refloated after running aground in the Elbe
The 19,100 teu CSCL Indian Ocean was successfully re-floated on the river Elbe in the ...
Recommends / Grounding of giant boxship in the Elbe reignites environmental debate
Debate over the depth of the River Elbe, and the environmental implications of its proposed ...
Comment / OOCL reports desperate fourth quarter and CSCL expects a loss: will 2016 be a flood of red ink?
The financial reporting season for ocean carriers is looming and by now most of the container ...
News / Maersk Line still the largest container line in 2016, but is not immune to overcapacity and weak demand
Maersk Line has retained its position as the world’s largest container shipping line, according to ...
So much depending on just a few – container shipping in 2016
The short-term health of the containership market rests with the liner companies which stayed on ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'