China Southern Headlines
News / Air freight boom in China means more airlines clamouring for operating licences
Tianjin Airlines Cargo is seeking an aircraft operating certificate (AOC) from the Civil Aviation Administration ...
News / China Southern and Air France KLM get closer with new cargo network links
China Southern Cargo (CZ) and Air France KLM Cargo hope to see “concrete results” from ...
News / Worries about intentions next door fail to dent Mexican export momentum
What wall? The plans by northern neighbour to build this wall has so far failed to dent ...
Recommends / American Airlines looks set to buy stake in China Southern
American Airlines is looking to increase its market share on transpacific routes to China by ...
Recommends / China Southern extends suspension of Nepal route over fuel concerns
Airlines are struggling to serve Nepal as the fuel shortage crisis continues. China Southern has ...
AF-KLM Cargo eyes closer ties with China Southern – but no integration yet
Air France-KLM Cargo is looking to extend the scope of the cooperation it announced yesterday ...
News / China Southern spreads its wings with increased air freight services into Europe
China’s economic slowdown is having no apparent impact on China Southern Airlines (CSA), which continues ...
News / China Southern arrives in style with its inaugural freighter flight to Stansted
After several years of negotiations, China Southern launched its new freighter service to Stansted at ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 3.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 2. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam