China Southern Headlines
News / Change is in the air for Asia's airlines, but cargo seems to be flying
Asia’s carriers face shifting paradigms: Korean Airlines’ third-quarter profits fell almost 90%, while Cathay Pacific has ...
News / Air freight boom in China means more airlines clamouring for operating licences
Tianjin Airlines Cargo is seeking an aircraft operating certificate (AOC) from the Civil Aviation Administration ...
News / China Southern and Air France KLM get closer with new cargo network links
China Southern Cargo (CZ) and Air France KLM Cargo hope to see “concrete results” from ...
News / Worries about intentions next door fail to dent Mexican export momentum
What wall? The plans by northern neighbour to build this wall has so far failed to dent ...
Recommends / American Airlines looks set to buy stake in China Southern
American Airlines is looking to increase its market share on transpacific routes to China by ...
Recommends / China Southern extends suspension of Nepal route over fuel concerns
Airlines are struggling to serve Nepal as the fuel shortage crisis continues. China Southern has ...
AF-KLM Cargo eyes closer ties with China Southern – but no integration yet
Air France-KLM Cargo is looking to extend the scope of the cooperation it announced yesterday ...
News / China Southern spreads its wings with increased air freight services into Europe
China’s economic slowdown is having no apparent impact on China Southern Airlines (CSA), which continues ...
News / China Southern arrives in style with its inaugural freighter flight to Stansted
After several years of negotiations, China Southern launched its new freighter service to Stansted at ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 3.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 4.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 5.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 1. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 2. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 3. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 4. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 5. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links