China-US trade war Headlines
News / US retailers rush to fill shelves before trade war tariffs start to bite
As the transpacific trade war officially gets under way, US retailers are rushing to fill ...
Recommends / Trump’s trade war with China pierces the heart of Michigan
In past years, Chinese state-owned businesses have heavily invested in the US state of Michigan. Companies ...
News / Forwarders braced for impact on trade in China retaliation to latest Trump tariffs
Forwarders are advised to brace themselves as the China-US trade war kicks up a gear. The US ...
Recommends / Trump eyes even higher tariffs as China trade war escalates
No rest for the wicked. The US administration is eyeing higher tariffs on Chinese goods ...
Recommends / Beijing strikes back at Trump tariffs on $34bn worth of Chinese goods
And so it begins – the phoney trade war has come to an end and ...
News / Air freight could benefit from a rush to beat US-China tariff deadline
A rush to beat the tariffs imposed by the US and China in the latest ...
Recommends / Trump announces 25% tariff on Chinese hi-tech imports
Threats of Chinese retaliation did nothing to ward off the US government announcing it would levy 25% ...
Recommends / Trump's trade war looks set to be a costly affair
President Trump’s latest trade war salvo has not been warmly welcomed in countries facing tariffs ...
News / Why we may escape US-China trade war, but not turmoil in global trade
Tensions between China and the US aren’t the only storm clouds in global trade. The ...
Recommends / China's trade surplus with US soars in first quarter, but March exports falter
Reuters is reporting a near 20% surge in China’s trade surplus with the US during ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making