Recommends / Express operator ZTO joins consortium to establish logistics insurer
Chinese express operator ZTO has joined a seven-member consortium to establish a logistics insurer. ZTO, ...
Recommends / China ban on waste imports leads to piles of paper
Shipping lines have begun to advise waste paper and plastic shippers that China is set ...
Recommends / Alibaba about to build massive logistics network
Alibaba has decided to invest more in its logistics and warehousing operation, extending its stake ...
Recommends / Hyundai Merchant Marine completes first blockchain voyage
Hyundai Merchant Marine has completed a pilot voyage using blockchain technology. Setting out from Busan ...
Recommends / Chinese firms outpace rivals in drone delivery
China may not have been first to talk about it, but is expecting to see ...
People / Kerry Logistics appoints Claire Trench head of food and beverage
Kerry Logistics has appointed Claire Trench as its head of food and beverage. Ms Trench joined ...
Recommends / Slowing air freight exports from China fail to dampen market
China pulled back from its position as the ‘world’s air cargo engine’ in July, according ...
Recommends / Typhoon Hato making waves in the east
Hurricane Harvey may have dominated recent headlines – including our own today – but for ...
Recommends / Cosco still on the acquisition trail, with a $900m war chest
Having tabled a $6.3bn bid for OOCL, it seems Cosco has not ended its shopping ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared