Recommends / TuSimple steering toward driverless trucking
Design World sat down at last week’s GPU Technology Conference with self-driving start-up TuSimple founder ...
News / Trade wars could return us to the days of the Depression, governments warned
Shippers have called on world governments to back away from trade wars that threaten the global economy. But ...
Recommends / US shoppers and Chinese suppliers face Trump levy
US retailers are fearful of a trade war with China. Donald Trump’s plan to put ...
Recommends / Who gains from Trump's tariffs on steel and aluminium? China
US President Donald Trump’s decision to impose tariffs on steel and aluminium has caused some ...
Recommends / China is turning Ethiopia into a giant fast-fashion factory
A fascinating article by Bloomberg on how the Chinese are moving their apparel manufacturers to ...
Recommends / SF Express invests $5.9bn to build a freight airport in central China
SF Express appears a step closer to its ambition of becoming the ‘FedEx of China’ with the ...
News / JD Logistics attracts $2.5bn investment to develop drones and robot systems
Alibaba rival JD.com has attracted some $2.5bn of investment to expand the reach of its logistics subsidiary, JD Logistics ...
Recommends / EU-China customs data-sharing project touches down at Schiphol
It’s taken a long time, but a plan to share data between customs authorities is ...
Recommends / Why Is China buying up Europe’s ports?
This is a good article looking at China’s global ambitions in the shipping business. Foreign ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. email@example.com on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 3. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder