Recommends / Road vs rail: India counters China's OBOR with freight train to Turkey via Iran
It may be a bit late to the party, but India is attempting to counteract ...
Recommends / How an army of postmen is turning China's rural stores into the world's largest retail network
A fascinating article from Wired, looking at how rural China has embraced the digital retail ...
News / New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
2017 will be the year that China-Europe rail services shift supply chain patterns. As the first ...
Recommends / Standardisation of China's supply chain equipment 'vital'
Chinese logistics is being impaired by a lack of standardisation of pallets and trucks. In a ...
Recommends / China jails corrupt staff over Tianjin warehouse explosion tragedy
China has jailed 49 people for their part in last year’s deadly explosions in Tianjin. Some ...
News / Cargolux chief warns things must change, 'or we won't survive as a main deck carrier'
Cargolux’s CEO has warned that the carrier will need to take “some hard decisions” as ...
News / Chinese imports growing faster than exports as domestic consumer market grows
China’s container imports are growing faster than exports, as it shifts to a consumption-led economy. According ...
Recommends / China and UK agree on unlimited number of freighter flights
Well it appears the confused UK government has managed to make one post-Brexit decision: it ...
Recommends / All aboard for ‘One Belt, One Road’? Afghanistan freight train one stop in China’s bigger drive
China is attempting to strengthen ties with Afghanistan to help it boost exports to the ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. stephen webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Alex Lennane on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 4. Malcolm on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 5. T Carter on Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers