Recommends / BMW halts car production due to supply chain snag
Production of BMW’s Series 1, 2, 3 and 4 models was brought to a halt ...
Recommends / China’s YTO Airlines in talks to acquire B757s
Reports have surfaced that China’s YTO Express Airlines is in the market for Boeing 757s ...
News / Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
“Organised chaos” – that’s how one carrier describes the Asia-Europe schedules of the Ocean and THE ...
News / Declining freight rates offset increasing volumes for Sinotrans
China’s largest freight forwarding and logistics group, Sinotrans, has reported largely flat trading results in its first ...
Recommends / Road vs rail: India counters China's OBOR with freight train to Turkey via Iran
It may be a bit late to the party, but India is attempting to counteract ...
Recommends / How an army of postmen is turning China's rural stores into the world's largest retail network
A fascinating article from Wired, looking at how rural China has embraced the digital retail ...
News / New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
2017 will be the year that China-Europe rail services shift supply chain patterns. As the first ...
Recommends / Standardisation of China's supply chain equipment 'vital'
Chinese logistics is being impaired by a lack of standardisation of pallets and trucks. In a ...
Recommends / China jails corrupt staff over Tianjin warehouse explosion tragedy
China has jailed 49 people for their part in last year’s deadly explosions in Tianjin. Some ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.More container shipping M&A activity expected as smaller carriers try to keep up
- 4.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 5.Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
- 1. email@example.com on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 2. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
- 5. Hugh Sutherland on New guidelines for UK courts could push hauliers into bankruptcy