SA: Apple's Q4 iPhone shipments -20% in China
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “Apple’s (NASDAQ:AAPL) Chinese smartphone shipments fell 20% Y/Y in Q4, according to ...
HEI: Bondholders aren’t getting paid again in China
“Make Chinese borrowers default again,” writes THE HEISENBERG…
HEI: As China makes more promises on trade, data suggests slowdown isn’t over yet
THE HEISENBERG writes: “Well, the manufacturing picture continues to darken, pretty much across the board. If ...
ZH: China threatens to pull money from Silicon Valley – "trade war will become a tech war"
ZERO HEDGE writes: “In the span of a day, China has gone from threatening to ...
Recommends / The China conundrum: are we headed for supply chain meltdown?
CEOs need to rethink supply chain strategy amid escalating tension between China and the US. ...
HEI: China is about to report the slowest growth in 28 years – who’s excited?
THE HEISENBERG writes: “Call me naive, but I’m still not 100% convinced there’s a “limit” ...
HEI: Surprise: China tips more stimulus as economy falters
THE HEISENBERG writes: “Predictably, there were more stimulus hints/promises out of China overnight, a day ...
Recommends / Why logistics will be key to any US conflict with Russia and China
While commercial supply chains are normally our focus at The Loadstar, there are sometime logistical ...
Recommends / Deutsche Bank ready to help German firms’ China ambitions
The South China Morning Post is reporting that the trade war between China and the ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'