CNBC: China's November export, import growth shrinks, showing weak demand
CNBC reports: “China reported far weaker than expected November exports and imports, showing slower global ...
HEI: Bob Lighthizer would be ‘surprised’ if one dinner with Xi doesn’t solve highly complex, intractable trade dispute
The Heisenberg writes: “Sure, there’s a ton of skepticism out there about whether chocolate cake ...
News / CH Robinson targets Chinese import market as consumer spending rockets
With the US-China trade war showing no sign of abating, CH Robinson is setting its ...
China says WTO faces 'profound crisis', urges reform
Reuters reports: “China on Friday urged the World Trade Organization (WTO) to close loopholes and ...
News / Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
The failure of the US and China to agree on trade at the weekend makes ...
News / Ambitions for more rail freight between China and Russia are on track
Rail connectivity between China and Russia is continuing to grow, with several new services launched. Heading ...
People / James Wang to lead new Yodel operation in China
UK independent parcel carrier Yodel has opened its first international office in the Chinese city ...
Recommends / Chinese economy slowing faster than expected – worst yet to come
Bad tidings loom for China, with its economy reportedly slowing far faster than expected. The ...
Recommends / India plans trade deal talks to boost exports to China
India is hoping to boost its trade with China by seeking waivers on tariffs for ...
Recommends / Trump pulls US out of pact that discounted foreign postal deliveries
Following The Loadstar‘s recent article on China’s online cost advantage for US postage prices, Reuters has reported that ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs