News / Glimmer of light for Bangladesh's desperate apparel shippers as port plan makes headway
There may be a gleam of light in the tunnel for shippers exhausted by years of ...
News / Bangladesh tightens security to keep export supply chains flowing
Bangladesh is doing all it can to keep its garment industry secure in the face of ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion