Recommends / Interview with Santa Claus: a very complicated logistics strategy
CILT has interviewed Santa Claus, who reveals that while his gift distribution strategy may look ...
Recommends / Christmas Day at sea: how do crews celebrate?
Hapag-Lloyd has published an interview with its personnel director, revealing how seafarers spend their Christmas ...
Recommends / American Airlines glitch leaves 15,000 Christmas flights without a captain
Capacity issues abound: demand outstripping supply; striking handling agents; slot scarcity at key European gateways; ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 4.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 2. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development