Recommends / Interview with Santa Claus: a very complicated logistics strategy
CILT has interviewed Santa Claus, who reveals that while his gift distribution strategy may look ...
People / CILT accredits first air cargo management skills course for SASI
The UK’s Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) has accredited Strategic Aviation Solutions International’s ...
People / Terry Murphy, director of distribution centres for John Lewis, talks peaks, passion and people
CILT has published an interview with John Lewis’s director of national distribution centres, at what ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 5.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 2. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 3. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 5. ex customer on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year