CJ Korea Express Headlines
News / CJ Korea Express boosts its global ambitions with buys in India and UAE
Acquisitive CJ Korea Express has reiterated its aim to become a top-five global logistics company by 2020, ...
Recommends / CJ Korea Express buys into Malaysian logistics company
More consolidation in freight forwarding: CJ Korea Express, which was known to be in an ...
News / Is buying CEVA the key to the global expansion ambitions of CJ Korea Express?
CJ Korea Express is thought to be eyeing CEVA, as speculation mounts once again that private ...
Recommends / Korea's CJ Group enters bidding war for Daewoo Logistics in aim to join top five
Korea seems to be following Japan in the M&A race. CJ Korea Express has said ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers