News / 2M takes advantage of lull in competition to revamp services for faster transit times
Faster transit times and improved reliability will be the key battlegrounds for alliances on the Asia-Europe ...
News / New container line alliance may find it has 'too many cooks in its kitchen', suggests Drewry
“Alliances are only as stable as their member carriers,” was maritime consultant Drewry’s first comment on plans to ...
News / Union warns of danger to bigger boxships carriers plan to send into new Panama Canal locks
Despite the impending break-up of both the G6 and CKHYE alliances, both have announced plans ...
News / Asia-Europe rates still falling – carriers touting at below $200 per teu
If there is a glimmer of hope for beleaguered Asia-Europe carriers from today’s Shanghai Containerized ...
News / CKYHE axes Asia-North Europe service as demand and rates hit rock bottom
The CKYHE alliance is cancelling one of its six weekly strings between Asia and North Europe. The ...
News / Container shipping shake-up as CMA CGM, China Cosco, OOCL and Evergreen plan new alliance
Newly-merged Chinese ocean carriers Cosco and CSCL, together with Evergreen, OOCL and CMA CGM are set to form a ...
News / Buyers ignore GRIs and Asia-Europe spot prices tumble again in run-up to CNY
General rate increases (GRIs) announced by Asia-Europe carriers for today have failed to arrest the ...
So much depending on just a few – container shipping in 2016
The short-term health of the containership market rests with the liner companies which stayed on ...
News / APL membership of G6 box shipping alliance expected to continue through 2016
The G6 is likely to continue in its present form for at least another 12 ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'