News / Box lines will reap consolidation benefits, but 'shippers need not be alarmed'
Despite the radical changes in the container shipping landscape, that will see almost 80% of ...
Recommends / Hackers could capsize large vessels – and other cyber attack news
The shipping and logistics industry is looking increasingly vulnerable to cyber attack. A host of ...
News / Ship scrapping set to hit record level this year as more panamaxes become redundant
Ship scrapping appears set to hit record levels this year, according to shipbroker and services firm ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Traditional forwarders beginning to see the threat from online platforms
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 2. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 3. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. email@example.com on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US