Clipper Logistics Headlines
News / Allport Cargo Services eyes expansion in France with takeover of ECT
Allport Cargo Services (ACS) is to acquire French sea freight forwarder ECT, with an eye ...
Comment / Analysis: still on the acquisition trail, should Kerry Logistics be eyeing Clipper and Wincanton?
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry Logistics has plenty of dry powder left for further M&A activity, ...
News / Partnership with John Lewis gives Clipper Logistics half-year results a boost
Clipper Logistics today reported first-half EBIT had increased 23.2% to £7.6m, on revenues of £164.9m, ...
Comment / Analysis: Amazon circles, ready to swoop as Clipper Logistics is set to fly?
“We began life as Clipper Logistics Limited in 1992, with a team of just three ...
News / E-commerce fulfilment the star performer for bullish Clipper Logistics
Revenues from e-commerce fulfilment and logistics is now worth almost the same as traditional freight ...
News / B2C and returns logistics the drivers of healthy growth for UK-based Clipper
The UK’s Clipper Logistics enhanced its credentials as a specialist logistics provider to e-commerce retailers ...
Clipper Logistics Group looks at a possible flotation
This story, originally from Yorkshire’s Business Post, reveals that Clipper Logistics is again considering a ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 2. email@example.com on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 3. Mark Reid on Dnata to build major cargo handling facility at Heathrow, as Hactl goes solar in HK
- 4. Jeremy David Young on Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?