Clipper Logistics Headlines
Comment / Under the radar: the times they are a-changin' for Clipper Logistics
Clipper Logistics might have well reached that moment in business life where it has to ...
News / Special report: Logistics under pressure to bridge the gender pay gap
The forwarding industry – along with many others – is under pressure following the UK’s gender ...
News / Allport Cargo Services eyes expansion in France with takeover of ECT
Allport Cargo Services (ACS) is to acquire French sea freight forwarder ECT, with an eye ...
Comment / Analysis: still on the acquisition trail, should Kerry Logistics be eyeing Clipper and Wincanton?
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry Logistics has plenty of dry powder left for further M&A activity, ...
News / Partnership with John Lewis gives Clipper Logistics half-year results a boost
Clipper Logistics today reported first-half EBIT had increased 23.2% to £7.6m, on revenues of £164.9m, ...
Comment / Analysis: Amazon circles, ready to swoop as Clipper Logistics is set to fly?
“We began life as Clipper Logistics Limited in 1992, with a team of just three ...
News / E-commerce fulfilment the star performer for bullish Clipper Logistics
Revenues from e-commerce fulfilment and logistics is now worth almost the same as traditional freight ...
News / B2C and returns logistics the drivers of healthy growth for UK-based Clipper
The UK’s Clipper Logistics enhanced its credentials as a specialist logistics provider to e-commerce retailers ...
Clipper Logistics Group looks at a possible flotation
This story, originally from Yorkshire’s Business Post, reveals that Clipper Logistics is again considering a ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs