Clipper Logistics Headlines
News / Allport Cargo Services eyes expansion in France with takeover of ECT
Allport Cargo Services (ACS) is to acquire French sea freight forwarder ECT, with an eye ...
Comment / Analysis: still on the acquisition trail, should Kerry Logistics be eyeing Clipper and Wincanton?
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry Logistics has plenty of dry powder left for further M&A activity, ...
News / Partnership with John Lewis gives Clipper Logistics half-year results a boost
Clipper Logistics today reported first-half EBIT had increased 23.2% to £7.6m, on revenues of £164.9m, ...
Comment / Analysis: Amazon circles, ready to swoop as Clipper Logistics is set to fly?
“We began life as Clipper Logistics Limited in 1992, with a team of just three ...
News / E-commerce fulfilment the star performer for bullish Clipper Logistics
Revenues from e-commerce fulfilment and logistics is now worth almost the same as traditional freight ...
News / B2C and returns logistics the drivers of healthy growth for UK-based Clipper
The UK’s Clipper Logistics enhanced its credentials as a specialist logistics provider to e-commerce retailers ...
Clipper Logistics Group looks at a possible flotation
This story, originally from Yorkshire’s Business Post, reveals that Clipper Logistics is again considering a ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 5.Air freight a star performer as K+N gets 2018 off to a flying start
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Carrier reliability reaches new nadir in Q1 as premium services gain ground
- 2. email@example.com on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 4. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?