CMA CGM Headlines
News / Air freight a star performer as K+N gets 2018 off to a flying start
Kuehne + Nagel has reported a strong start to the year, with double-digit growth across ...
Comment / CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
A banker’s dream, when he leads a challenging deal that aims for a top-end valuation, ...
News / Asia-Europe carriers in new battle for market share, forcing rates down
As container spot rates on the Asia-North Europe trade continue to slide, CMA CGM has ...
News / Shipowners gain upper hand as charter market bites back at carriers
Container lines are facing a new “perfect storm” of falling freight rates, higher fuel costs ...
News / COSCO takeover of OOCL threatened by China-US trade spat
The $6.3bn COSCO takeover of Orient Overseas International Lines (OOIL) and its container line arm, ...
News / COSCO back in the black, with a little help from its state friends
COSCO Shipping posted a net profit of $264m in 2017, reversing a loss of $1.1bn ...
News / CMA CGM seizes title of most profitable container line with 2017 performance
CMA CGM recorded a net profit for 2017 of $701m to easily outperform its peers ...
News / Asia-Europe carriers prepare for battle over market share with FAK rate cuts
Asia-Europe ocean carriers are preparing for a market share battle by lowering their FAK rates ...
News / CMA CGM targets higher levels of customer service to create more value
CMA CGM has promised to put customer experience at the forefront of its services as ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 5.Air freight a star performer as K+N gets 2018 off to a flying start
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Carrier reliability reaches new nadir in Q1 as premium services gain ground
- 2. email@example.com on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 4. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?