CMA CGM Headlines
News / Cosco buys OOCL for $6.3bn to form the world's third-largest liner company
Cosco has teamed with Chinese port operator Shanghai International Port Group (SIPG) to acquire Orient ...
News / OOCL now a target for CMA CGM following silence from Cosco?
Mid-sized ocean carrier OOCL is seen as “the only attractive takeover target of substantial size ...
Recommends / CMA CGM sells 90% stake in LA container terminal for $817m
CMA CGM has sold a 90% stake in its Los Angeles’ Global Gateway South terminal ...
News / After a poor first quarter, container lines are on course for a profitable year
After a very disappointing first quarter for the liner industry, attributed mainly to higher bunker prices, ...
News / CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
CMA CGM is to acquire Maersk’s Brazilian shipping line subsidiary, Mercosul, as it looks to expand ...
Comment / Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
Regular readers of this column are likely to be aware of my background in banking. ...
News / CMA CGM and DP-DHL get behind the development of logistics start-ups
Several logistics start-ups have received a financial boost from French shipping line CMA CGM, which ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd becomes latest carrier to bring in container booking cancellation fee
Hapag-Lloyd has become the latest container shipping line to introduce a cancellation/no-show fee, as carriers ...
News / ULCVs will ply the transpacific trade, but the ports are not ready for them
Despite a near doubling of the number of 13,000 teu-or-above vessels deployed on the transpacific ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers