CMA CGM Headlines
Comment / Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
Whatever your instinct might tell you about container shipping’s prospects this year – and you ...
News / MSC and CMA CGM to 'jumbo-ise' 21 containerships into ULCVs
The ‘jumbo-isation’ of containerships is back in fashion, with MSC and CMA CGM reportedly planning ...
News / Christmas cheer for east-west box carriers from rate hikes, but will it last?
Container shipping spot freight rates on the chief east-west trades turned a corner this week, ...
News / Words of caution from the world’s biggest shipping line
An interesting interview with Maersk, which notes the downward pressure on rates and says that ...
News / Container shipping rates in calmer waters as carriers look ahead to new contracts
Annual contract negotiations for container shipping freight rates between Asia and North Europe are “progressing ...
News / CMA CGM completes 90% sale of US west coast Global Gateway South terminal
CMA CGM has completed the sale of 90% of the APL terminal Global Gateway South, located ...
Merger with MacAndrews means OPDR shipping name will disappear after 135 years
CMA CGM has announced that from 1 January, it will merge its shortsea subsidiaries, MacAndrews ...
News / Cosco takes biggest container line title from Maersk after a bumper Q3
A 23% increase in containers lifted allowed Cosco to steal the top spot from Maersk Line in ...
Comment / Analysis: Yang Ming cash call a positive, but its share price is now a fear gauge
“Every little helps” – this motto perfectly sums up the outcome of Yang Ming’s latest ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion