CMA CGM Headlines
News / Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
Shipping lines from each of the alliances have formed an association in a bid to ...
News / Revitalised Panama Canal now eyes expansion of port and logistics capacity
Following a strong year in terms of growth in vessel transits, the Panama Canal Authority ...
Comment / Supply Chain Radar: does CEVA's Q3 update make a counterbid by DSV less likely?
French carrier CMA CGM must publish by 30 November the full details of its offer ...
News / How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
CEVA Logistics appears to be nearing its end as a standalone business – the company is haemorrhaging more ...
News / Anger grows among UK hauliers as shipping lines enforce loading 'surcharges'
Forwarders and shippers are trapped in a “self-perpetuating cycle of misery”, brought about by the ...
News / Industry questions new box ship blockchain network
Yesterday’s announcement that five shipping lines and four terminal operators are to form a consortium ...
News / CMA CGM sticks to controversial bunker surcharge – and raises the price
CMA CGM Group, which includes ocean carrier APL, has raised its emergency bunker surcharge (EBS) to ...
Comment / Market Insight: Logistics M&A and a merger of equals that would scare the hell out of rivals
“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.” – from ...
News / Shipowners Global Ship Lease and Poseidon Containers to merge
Non-operating shipowners Global Ship Lease and Poseidon Containers are to merge in a deal worth ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 4.'A quarter of solid growth on the top line' for APMM
- 5.Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
- 1. Andrew Thomas on Global Logistic Properties moves into European logistics with Gazeley acquisition
- 2. Asaf Ashar on Drewry sides with those wanting extension to block exemption for joint liner services
- 3. Laxminarayan on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. email@example.com on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives