CMA CGM Headlines
News / CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
CMA CGM is to acquire Maersk’s Brazilian shipping line subsidiary, Mercosul, as it looks to expand ...
Comment / Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
Regular readers of this column are likely to be aware of my background in banking. ...
News / CMA CGM and DP-DHL get behind the development of logistics start-ups
Several logistics start-ups have received a financial boost from French shipping line CMA CGM, which ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd becomes latest carrier to bring in container booking cancellation fee
Hapag-Lloyd has become the latest container shipping line to introduce a cancellation/no-show fee, as carriers ...
News / ULCVs will ply the transpacific trade, but the ports are not ready for them
Despite a near doubling of the number of 13,000 teu-or-above vessels deployed on the transpacific ...
News / More volatility expected as transpacific spot rates rebound after weeks of decline
This week it was the turn of the Asia-North America spot rates to rebound after a ...
Comment / Analysis: seems like Groundhog Day for CMA CGM's promised IPO
Like some sort of addictive, recurring déjà vu, I find myself once more wondering whether ...
News / Asia-Europe headhaul rates climb, but the transpacific resists price hikes
After several weeks of continued decline, container spot freight rates on the main Asia-Europe trades ...
News / 'Enough is enough' – CMA CGM unveils cancellation fee for no-show boxes
CMA CGM will levy a cancellation fee on European shippers and forwarders that do not deliver ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Maersk suffers a cyber attack causing IT systems to fail
- 4.Air freight shippers hit as volcanic ash plume hits transpacific capacity
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. R.GOPIKRISHNAN on GST will bring new opportunities for logistics firms with local knowledge
- 2. email@example.com on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 3. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?