CMA CGM Headlines
Comment / Market Insight: CEVA Logistics on the right track back to its comfort zone
My banking sources recently remarked that it was pretty obvious to predict that CEVA Logistics ...
Comment / Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
While many investors and financial analysts have their eyes on Kuehne Nagel’s (K+N) interim results, ...
Comment / Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Michael Klaus Kuehne may have rejected the idea of a merger with CMA ...
People / CMA CGM names Tim Haas chief commercial officer, North America
CMA CGM has appointed Tim Haas (pictured above) as its new chief operations officer in ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
One of Hapag-Lloyd’s largest shareholders has brushed off an approach by CMA CGM for merger talks. Any ...
News / Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics
Shipping line CMA CGM has confirmed its 24.99% stake in 3PL Ceva Logistics after receiving all the necessary regulatory approvals. The ...
News / CMA CGM extends emergency bunker surcharge despite fall in fuel price
CMA CGM has decided to extend its controversial emergency bunker surcharge (EBS) to include cargo ...
Comment / Analysis: Who is holding who hostage as bunker prices wreak havoc with P&L?
The debate surrounding bunker costs has a familiar ring – more than a few distressed ...
People / CMA CGM mourns as founder Jacques Saade dies at 81
CMA CGM is mourning its founder, Jacques Saade, who died yesterday in Marseilles at the age of 81. Originally from ...
Comment / Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
It is easy to suggest that DSV could soon bulk up inorganically and, consequently, just ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making