CMA CGM Headlines
News / CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
CMA CGM posted a net profit of $227m for the second quarter of the year, ...
News / No holiday bonus for container charter market as demand weakens
Containership brokers are concerned about the fixture prospects for the smaller ship types in the ...
News / More rate slippage on east-west trades as carriers prepare for slack season
Asia-North Europe container spot rates are under pressure again and there is evidence that carriers ...
News / When the huge 'goodie-bags' arrive, will the party be over for ocean carriers?
At least two Asia and Europe loops will need to be closed in the fourth ...
News / CMA CGM ULCV order could send ripples across tradelanes as rates strengthen
CMA CGM’s potential order of up to nine 22,000 teu ultra-large container vessels (ULCVs) is ...
News / Spectre of overcapacity returns to haunt liner shipping as newbuilds queue up
The spectre of overcapacity is clouding recent analyst optimism that ocean carriers could be heading for ...
Recommends / Towards a European vision on strategic assets
Olaf Merk, the OECD’s expert on shipping and ports (writing here on his personnel blog, ...
News / 'Biggest lines get the best deals' in a depressed containership charter market
The four largest container lines are using their enormous buying power to keep charter rates ...
News / Transpacific box trade will get a new market leader after Cosco's OOCL buy
The transpacific container shipping market is set for a fundamental change if Cosco completes its acquisition of ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 5.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships