CNS 2015 Headlines
Shippers shift to Rickenbacker as freighters tire of busy Chicago
A “crazy” first quarter for Rickenbacker International Airport (Columbus, Ohio) has seen air cargo throughput ...
News / Matternet meets Matterhorn as Swiss World Cargo readies for drone trial
Swiss WorldCargo is preparing to trial last-mile deliveries by drone in Switzerland in collaboration with ...
'Information tsunami' forces freight to focus on customer-centric marketing
There was bad news at the Cargo Network Services conference in Orlando this week for ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.More container shipping M&A activity expected as smaller carriers try to keep up
- 4.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 5.Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
- 1. email@example.com on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 2. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
- 5. Hugh Sutherland on New guidelines for UK courts could push hauliers into bankruptcy