CNS 2015 Headlines
Shippers shift to Rickenbacker as freighters tire of busy Chicago
A “crazy” first quarter for Rickenbacker International Airport (Columbus, Ohio) has seen air cargo throughput ...
News / Matternet meets Matterhorn as Swiss World Cargo readies for drone trial
Swiss WorldCargo is preparing to trial last-mile deliveries by drone in Switzerland in collaboration with ...
'Information tsunami' forces freight to focus on customer-centric marketing
There was bad news at the Cargo Network Services conference in Orlando this week for ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 4.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 5.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 1. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers
- 2. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 3. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital