CNS 2016 Headlines
News / Mediocre the new reality for air freight, says IATA, but there are 'signs for cautious optimism'
The short-term outlook for air freight is pretty gloomy – but there are signs of hope, ...
News / Atlas weighs into US air traffic control debate: 'modern technology could save $30bn'
Supply chain efficiencies would be significantly enhanced, and environmental costs lowered, if the US accelerated ...
News / EXCLUSIVE: SkyTeam eyes e-commerce first with worldwide express deliveries flying on one AWB
The SkyTeam Cargo alliance is to boost its e-commerce business by offering express package deliveries ...
News / US air cargo unconvinced on e-freight – but players must 'shape up or ship out', delegates told
E-freight still needs to prove its worth to the US air cargo industry, it was ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 3.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 4.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion