CNS 2016 Headlines
News / Mediocre the new reality for air freight, says IATA, but there are 'signs for cautious optimism'
The short-term outlook for air freight is pretty gloomy – but there are signs of hope, ...
News / Atlas weighs into US air traffic control debate: 'modern technology could save $30bn'
Supply chain efficiencies would be significantly enhanced, and environmental costs lowered, if the US accelerated ...
News / EXCLUSIVE: SkyTeam eyes e-commerce first with worldwide express deliveries flying on one AWB
The SkyTeam Cargo alliance is to boost its e-commerce business by offering express package deliveries ...
News / US air cargo unconvinced on e-freight – but players must 'shape up or ship out', delegates told
E-freight still needs to prove its worth to the US air cargo industry, it was ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 3.ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4.CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
- 5.Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
- 1. James on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
- 4. Cargolution on TIACA's Air Cargo Forum 2018 takes off in Toronto
- 5. Itsik on Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships