CNS 2016 Headlines
News / Mediocre the new reality for air freight, says IATA, but there are 'signs for cautious optimism'
The short-term outlook for air freight is pretty gloomy – but there are signs of hope, ...
News / Atlas weighs into US air traffic control debate: 'modern technology could save $30bn'
Supply chain efficiencies would be significantly enhanced, and environmental costs lowered, if the US accelerated ...
News / EXCLUSIVE: SkyTeam eyes e-commerce first with worldwide express deliveries flying on one AWB
The SkyTeam Cargo alliance is to boost its e-commerce business by offering express package deliveries ...
News / US air cargo unconvinced on e-freight – but players must 'shape up or ship out', delegates told
E-freight still needs to prove its worth to the US air cargo industry, it was ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 1. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers
- 2. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 3. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital