CNS 2016 Headlines
News / Mediocre the new reality for air freight, says IATA, but there are 'signs for cautious optimism'
The short-term outlook for air freight is pretty gloomy – but there are signs of hope, ...
News / Atlas weighs into US air traffic control debate: 'modern technology could save $30bn'
Supply chain efficiencies would be significantly enhanced, and environmental costs lowered, if the US accelerated ...
News / EXCLUSIVE: SkyTeam eyes e-commerce first with worldwide express deliveries flying on one AWB
The SkyTeam Cargo alliance is to boost its e-commerce business by offering express package deliveries ...
News / US air cargo unconvinced on e-freight – but players must 'shape up or ship out', delegates told
E-freight still needs to prove its worth to the US air cargo industry, it was ...
CNS heads to Nashville for the Partnership Conference
AirBridgeCargo is sponsoring The Loadstar’s content from the 26th CNS Partnership Conference. It continues to ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.More container shipping M&A activity expected as smaller carriers try to keep up
- 4.Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 2. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 3. email@example.com on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
- 5. Hugh Sutherland on New guidelines for UK courts could push hauliers into bankruptcy