CNS 2016 Headlines
News / Mediocre the new reality for air freight, says IATA, but there are 'signs for cautious optimism'
The short-term outlook for air freight is pretty gloomy – but there are signs of hope, ...
News / Atlas weighs into US air traffic control debate: 'modern technology could save $30bn'
Supply chain efficiencies would be significantly enhanced, and environmental costs lowered, if the US accelerated ...
News / EXCLUSIVE: SkyTeam eyes e-commerce first with worldwide express deliveries flying on one AWB
The SkyTeam Cargo alliance is to boost its e-commerce business by offering express package deliveries ...
News / US air cargo unconvinced on e-freight – but players must 'shape up or ship out', delegates told
E-freight still needs to prove its worth to the US air cargo industry, it was ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 5.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships