CLDX: The logistics blockchain battle is coming. Will forwarders have to pick sides?
CoLoadX‘s Fauad Shariff writes: “Applying blockchain technology to the freight forwarding industry has been in ...
CLDX: Lost at sea – how to deal with service issues in freight forwarding
CoLoadX‘s Fauad Shariff writes: “Last week, the shipping vessel MSC Zoe lost 270 containers at ...
Comment / Q&A with CoLoadX: 'There is a 25-year tech gap between retailers and forwarders'
I often talk to the executives of startup companies, mainly from the US, but few ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe