Congestion indigestion Headlines
News / Efficient cargo handling now key for forwarders when choosing airlines
Forwarders will stop using airlines with poor cargo handling contracts and have blamed carriers for failing ...
News / UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
Shippers are facing an anxious wait as the crisis in the UK haulage sector tightens its ...
News / Forwarders eyeing major US airports with dread as peak season looms
As the peak season approaches, apprehension is on the rise. Securing enough lift may be the ...
News / A bumper year for China-Europe rail, but growing demand could derail services
It’s been another bumper year, so far, for China-Europe rail freight, but surging volumes are ...
Recommends / Furious lorry drivers slam 'horror' delays at port of Liverpool
Bosses at Liverpool port operator Peel Ports popped open the champagne after Maersk and MSC ...
Recommends / Kenya Ports Authority evacuates cargo at Nairobi inland container depot
Felixstowe is not the only port facing difficulties. Kenya Port Authority (KPA) is trying to ...
News / Forwarders will get 'no compensation' for cargo delays at Felixstowe
UK forwarders hit by delays in receiving containers though the port of Felixstowe have been warned ...
Comment / Comment: supply chain pain at Felixstowe almost inevitable due to ambitious IT switch
The IT system that manages a container terminal is known in the business as a ...
News / Congestion and delays at port of Felixstowe expected to continue
The UK’s major container gateway of Felixstowe is expected to continue experiencing severe congestion after ...
- 1.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 2.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 3.Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 1. Lana Gunia on How to take NYC back to its maritime roots
- 2. Jesse Borghmans on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA
- 4. Customer on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 5. Bob Battersby on BMW to shut UK Mini plant for at least a month on Brexit day