Congestion indigestion Headlines
Recommends / Kenya Ports Authority evacuates cargo at Nairobi inland container depot
Felixstowe is not the only port facing difficulties. Kenya Port Authority (KPA) is trying to ...
Comment / Comment: supply chain pain at Felixstowe almost inevitable due to ambitious IT switch
The IT system that manages a container terminal is known in the business as a ...
News / Congestion and delays at port of Felixstowe expected to continue
The UK’s major container gateway of Felixstowe is expected to continue experiencing severe congestion after ...
News / Forwarders and carriers 'in the dark' as new IT system at Felixstowe sparks delays
Forwarders claim to have been ‘left in the dark’ over delays to rail, road and shipside ...
Recommends / Nairobi's container depot the main cause of import cargo pile-up?
Kenya’s regional reputation for logistics is in doubt as congestion has hit its main port. Operational ...
News / Southampton hits back at haulier claims of container logjams at the port
Port executives at Southampton have defended its record in handling containers, after hauliers yesterday said they ...
News / ECT plan for fixed barge berthing windows in Rotterdam may reduce two-day waiting times
Hutchison Ports ECT Rotterdam’s plan to run “fixed windows” for the loading and unloading of ...
News / Delta Cargo flights hit by power outage at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson
Cargo through Atlanta could experience some delays following the cancellation of more than 1,000 flights ...
News / Early focus on securing enough air freight capacity pays off for Panalpina
Despite a drastic tightening of air freight capacity globally, Panalpina believes it has enough capacity ...
News / Investment in JFK air freight infrastructure seeks to revitalise New York gateway
New York’s JFK Airport is poised for a $132m investment to revive its flagging cargo ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 3.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 2. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam