Congestion indigestion Headlines
News / Heavy snow and staff shortages freeze cargo operations at Kiev's airport
Boryspil Airport in Kiev has reopened for cargo and mail today after a 10-day embargo ...
News / 'Operation Brock' plans to keep freight moving at Dover if there is no Brexit deal
Planning is underway to tackle expected chaos on UK highways in the event of a ...
News / 2M drops eight port calls, adds six ULCVs and returns to slow-steaming in network revamp
The 2M alliance is to phase in six more ultra large container vessels (ULCVs) into ...
News / Felixstowe wins back Hapag-Lloyd/OOCL service from Southampton
Although not nearly compensating for Felixstowe’s huge loss of business due to severe disruption caused ...
News / London Gateway wins 2M Asia-Europe service as Maersk tries to reduce 'unexpected disruptions'
London Gateway has won its second Asia-Europe deep sea service after Maersk Line announced that ...
News / Forwarders must act smarter to prevent peak cargo congestion, says Heathrow
Heathrow Airport has defended its peak season plans – but warned forwarders, hauliers and handlers ...
News / UK shippers opt for Liverpool to avoid congestion and scare haulage capacity at southern ports
Increasing numbers of UK shippers are switching their container import gateway from the congestion of Southampton ...
News / Ripples from congestion at UK box hubs now reaching north Europe ports
More ultra-large container vessels (ULCVs) are likely to be diverted from UK ports as Felixstowe and ...
News / Beleaguered UK importers prepared for further delays as more vessels divert from Southampton and Felixstowe
Chronic congestion at the UK’s two largest container ports is forcing ocean carrier planners to ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes