Container leasing Headlines
Recommends / P&R's million missing boxes puzzle German prosecutors
Reuters is reporting that insolvent shipping container lessor P&R may have another problem. The administrator ...
News / Good times still rolling for container lessors as carriers shy away from buying
Container lessors are enjoying a purple patch, as demand remains strong, driven by solid growth in ...
News / Lessors count the mounting costs from missing Hanjin containers
Container lessors will take a multi-million dollar hit from the collapse of Hanjin Shipping in ...
News / Singamas warns investors it's in for a bumpy ride as demand for new containers slumps
Container manufacturer Singamas yesterday issued a profit warning to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. The Chinese firm blamed declining ...
News / Equipment lessors suffer along with shipping lines as the weak market pushes box prices down
The price of new containers continues to tumble, reducing daily hire rates and bringing impairments for lessors. In ...
News / Container leasing companies 'all in the same boat' – swamped by "massive wealth erosion"
With little hope of recovery in the container trades, key industry suppliers – container leasing firms – ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 3.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 2. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 3. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 5. ex customer on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year