Container leasing Headlines
Recommends / P&R's million missing boxes puzzle German prosecutors
Reuters is reporting that insolvent shipping container lessor P&R may have another problem. The administrator ...
News / Good times still rolling for container lessors as carriers shy away from buying
Container lessors are enjoying a purple patch, as demand remains strong, driven by solid growth in ...
News / Lessors count the mounting costs from missing Hanjin containers
Container lessors will take a multi-million dollar hit from the collapse of Hanjin Shipping in ...
News / Singamas warns investors it's in for a bumpy ride as demand for new containers slumps
Container manufacturer Singamas yesterday issued a profit warning to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. The Chinese firm blamed declining ...
News / Equipment lessors suffer along with shipping lines as the weak market pushes box prices down
The price of new containers continues to tumble, reducing daily hire rates and bringing impairments for lessors. In ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs