Container leasing Headlines
News / Container leasing market under pressure as carriers cut back
After a strong first six months with container drop-offs at an exceptionally low level, container ...
Recommends / P&R's million missing boxes puzzle German prosecutors
Reuters is reporting that insolvent shipping container lessor P&R may have another problem. The administrator ...
News / Good times still rolling for container lessors as carriers shy away from buying
Container lessors are enjoying a purple patch, as demand remains strong, driven by solid growth in ...
News / Lessors count the mounting costs from missing Hanjin containers
Container lessors will take a multi-million dollar hit from the collapse of Hanjin Shipping in ...
News / Singamas warns investors it's in for a bumpy ride as demand for new containers slumps
Container manufacturer Singamas yesterday issued a profit warning to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. The Chinese firm blamed declining ...
News / Equipment lessors suffer along with shipping lines as the weak market pushes box prices down
The price of new containers continues to tumble, reducing daily hire rates and bringing impairments for lessors. In ...
News / Container leasing companies 'all in the same boat' – swamped by "massive wealth erosion"
With little hope of recovery in the container trades, key industry suppliers – container leasing firms – ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 3.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: Panalpina creating a buzz unseen since Mr McLean invented containers
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe