container shipping industry Headlines
News / Outlook for deepsea carriers more 'optimistic', but transpacific remains volatile
The first tangible evidence that the container liner industry is on course for a profitable year comes ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd finally completes merger with UASC
Hapag-Lloyd and UASC today pushed through further consolidation in the liner shipping industry as the ...
Recommends / Container carriers must focus on strategic issues to survive
SeaIntelligence’s Lars Jensen – ever-fascinating about container shipping – is featured in this free-to-view article on Lloyds List. He ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3.Russia's refusal to attend aviation talks could lead to ban on US carriers in its airspace
- 4.Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 5.Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
- 1. Sumeet on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2. ssb star on Photo blog: BIFA freight services awards and lunch
- 3. Amanda Noble on Toys R Us can keep supply chain moving despite bankruptcy ahead of peak season
- 4. Joshua Smith on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder