Container Shipping Headlines
Recommends / Container shipping sector challenges and opportunities laid out
Last week, business advisory AlixPartners issued a report on the challenges and opportunities faced by ...
News / Maersk purchase of Hamburg Süd gets final regulatory approval, one year on
Maersk has closed its acquisition of Hamburg Süd after it cleared the final regulatory approval with Korea’s ...
Recommends / Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
With few exceptions – the livery and design of Hamburg Sud vessels comes to mind – container ...
Recommends / How container shipping could reinvent itself for the digital age
Fifty years after first analysing container shipping, consultant McKinsey has called on the industry to ...
Recommends / Cosco still on the acquisition trail, with a $900m war chest
Having tabled a $6.3bn bid for OOCL, it seems Cosco has not ended its shopping ...
Recommends / Man overboard? A growing role for autonomous shipping
The tail-end of next year will bring the launch of the Yara Birkeland containership. As Mark ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
- 5.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Backing for FMC probe into controversial demurrage and detention charges
- 2. Celtic on Blockchain start-up brings transparency to shipping
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder