News / Hapag-Lloyd boosts reefer fleet with 11,100 new boxes
Hapag-Lloyd is investing in its container fleet and has ordered 11,100 state-of-the-art reefer containers. The ...
Recommends / Box ship bound for Sydney loses 86 containers overboard in storm
Residents along Australia’s New South Wales coast woke up to find car parts, clocks and ...
News / DP World gains ground as H1 investments and acquisitions bear fruit
DP World has continued to gain ground on its competitors, announcing growth in revenues, earnings ...
Recommends / Markings on a container – what do they mean?
It says it in the title. In this blog, explaining maritime terms to the layman, ...
Comment / Analysis: Asia's box manufacturers need to keep a lid on rising costs
Signs of strain in the supply chain are everywhere – the Yang Ming saga continues ...
News / Containership capacity: owners hoping it's the start of improved returns
Idled containership capacity has shrunk by 28% in the past two weeks to 696,000 teu, ...
Recommends / Happy 61st birthday: how the humble container changed the world
Sixty-one years ago today, the humble container was first launched, changing the way goods were ...
News / How to get the safety standards for containers message to go global
Developing nations must address the way they approach container packing and take heed of the ...
News / Pressure for safer container packing and stowage must go global
Secretary general of the International Maritime Organisation (IMO) Katich Lim has called on all partners ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe