News / CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
Shipping consolidation continues apace with CMA CGM announcing it is to acquire European shortsea specialist ...
Comment / Analysis: Rickmers Maritime not alone; we may see a modern Greek tragedy
Non-operating containership owners have been propelled into the spotlight since Hanjin’s demise and the subsequent ...
News / Maersk Line sails into the red in Q4's 'perfect storm', but Damco is back in the black
Maersk Line sailed into the red in the final quarter of last year, posting a net ...
News / Maersk launches campaign to help shippers prepare for new container weighing rules
Maersk Line is preparing an awareness campaign to alert shippers to container weighing regulations that come ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes