News / CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
Shipping consolidation continues apace with CMA CGM announcing it is to acquire European shortsea specialist ...
Comment / Analysis: Rickmers Maritime not alone; we may see a modern Greek tragedy
Non-operating containership owners have been propelled into the spotlight since Hanjin’s demise and the subsequent ...
News / Maersk Line sails into the red in Q4's 'perfect storm', but Damco is back in the black
Maersk Line sailed into the red in the final quarter of last year, posting a net ...
News / Maersk launches campaign to help shippers prepare for new container weighing rules
Maersk Line is preparing an awareness campaign to alert shippers to container weighing regulations that come ...
- 1.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 2.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 3.Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA
- 2. Customer on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 3. Bob Battersby on BMW to shut UK Mini plant for at least a month on Brexit day
- 4. Ross Delaney on The day I went to prison…
- 5. Adriaan Groenendijk on The day I went to prison…