News / CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
Shipping consolidation continues apace with CMA CGM announcing it is to acquire European shortsea specialist ...
Comment / Analysis: Rickmers Maritime not alone; we may see a modern Greek tragedy
Non-operating containership owners have been propelled into the spotlight since Hanjin’s demise and the subsequent ...
News / Maersk Line sails into the red in Q4's 'perfect storm', but Damco is back in the black
Maersk Line sailed into the red in the final quarter of last year, posting a net ...
News / Maersk launches campaign to help shippers prepare for new container weighing rules
Maersk Line is preparing an awareness campaign to alert shippers to container weighing regulations that come ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Alan on Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 3. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 5. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit