News / No relief for barge operators waiting for berths at congested Benelux ports
Benelux ports continue to suffer congestion woes – one barge operator reporting waiting five days to get ...
News / Truckers under pressure as barge congestion at ports drags on
Shippers are reportedly facing a shortage of truck capacity at the ports of Antwerp and ...
News / Peak season ripples hit barge and feeder operators at Antwerp and Rotterdam
Delays and congestion for barge and feeder services may have reduced at Rotterdam in the past week, ...
News / Frustrated shippers say there's no end in sight to barge congestion at ports
Shippers say they feel powerless over the barge congestion crisis in northern Europe – one believing there may be no ...
News / Barge operators and shipping lines apply Rotterdam and Antwerp congestion surcharges
Delays of up to 120 hours have led European barge operator Contargo to impose a ...
- 1.Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2.CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
- 3.MSC to axe prestigious Eagle service as pressure grows on transpacific rates
- 4.Delays at Felixstowe push Hamburg Süd to switch services to Southampton
- 5.Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 1. email@example.com on Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 3. Charles evans on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 4. Jeff on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 5. luis rosario on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule