News / Peak season ripples hit barge and feeder operators at Antwerp and Rotterdam
Delays and congestion for barge and feeder services may have reduced at Rotterdam in the past week, ...
News / Frustrated shippers say there's no end in sight to barge congestion at ports
Shippers say they feel powerless over the barge congestion crisis in northern Europe – one believing there may be no ...
News / Barge operators and shipping lines apply Rotterdam and Antwerp congestion surcharges
Delays of up to 120 hours have led European barge operator Contargo to impose a ...
News / Shipping alliance reshuffle still causing major delays for barges at Rotterdam
Barges are still being hit by week-long delays at Rotterdam’s RWG Terminal, almost a fortnight after ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 3.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 4.Hapag-Lloyd eyes market share grab on Asia-South America container trades
- 5.US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 1. mahendra godara on A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 2. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 4. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 5. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'