News / Peak season ripples hit barge and feeder operators at Antwerp and Rotterdam
Delays and congestion for barge and feeder services may have reduced at Rotterdam in the past week, ...
News / Frustrated shippers say there's no end in sight to barge congestion at ports
Shippers say they feel powerless over the barge congestion crisis in northern Europe – one believing there may be no ...
News / Barge operators and shipping lines apply Rotterdam and Antwerp congestion surcharges
Delays of up to 120 hours have led European barge operator Contargo to impose a ...
News / Shipping alliance reshuffle still causing major delays for barges at Rotterdam
Barges are still being hit by week-long delays at Rotterdam’s RWG Terminal, almost a fortnight after ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading