News / Peak season ripples hit barge and feeder operators at Antwerp and Rotterdam
Delays and congestion for barge and feeder services may have reduced at Rotterdam in the past week, ...
News / Frustrated shippers say there's no end in sight to barge congestion at ports
Shippers say they feel powerless over the barge congestion crisis in northern Europe – one believing there may be no ...
News / Barge operators and shipping lines apply Rotterdam and Antwerp congestion surcharges
Delays of up to 120 hours have led European barge operator Contargo to impose a ...
News / Shipping alliance reshuffle still causing major delays for barges at Rotterdam
Barges are still being hit by week-long delays at Rotterdam’s RWG Terminal, almost a fortnight after ...
- 1.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 5.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 1. Silvia Macieira on Can airlines bypass freight forwarders?
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: to IPO or not to IPO, that is the question for CMA CGM
- 3. Simão júnior Macuacua on DHL gears up for logistics boost from Thailand's Eastern Economic Corridor
- 4. Sua Wayne Schwalger on Matson announces new west coast-South Pacific service
- 5. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?