Contship Italia Headlines
News / Contship Italia doubles Milan-Zurich intermodal rail services
Contship Italia has doubled its intermodal rail services between Milan and Zurich, with plans for ...
News / Contship Italia volumes decline in 2017, but rail freight traffic is on the up
Leading Italian container terminal and intermodal operator Contship Italia today reported a 1.3% decline in ...
News / Contship Italia eyes growing intermodal business as Gioia Tauro battles for transhipment traffic
Contship Italia has revealed that cut-throat competition from North African ports has led to a ...
News / A mixed year as volumes grew at Contship Italia
Container terminal operator Contship Italia reported volume growth of 1.7% year-on-year for 2016, despite four ...
Recommends / Spying in the Mediterranean?
Intriguing article from Splash24/7 reporting a complaint from terminal operator Contship Italia to Italian authorities ...
People / Contship Italia's highly regarded vice-president, Marco Simonetti, dies after short illness
Marco Simonetti, vice-president of Contship Italia, has died at the age of 63 after a ...
People / Marco Simonetti takes reorganisation role at Contship Italia
Contship Italia has appointed Marco Simonetti as its new vice president for development and reorganisation. The ...
News / Livorno opens bidding for new box terminal, while Contship Italia shows its gateway concept works
As the Italian port of Livorno today formally invites tenders for the construction and operation ...
News / Italian ports look to recapture domestic imports lost to North European rivals
Italian ports have renewed their offensive of trying to capture European hinterland cargo marketshare from ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'