Contship Italia Headlines
News / Contship Italia volumes decline in 2017, but rail freight traffic is on the up
Leading Italian container terminal and intermodal operator Contship Italia today reported a 1.3% decline in ...
News / Contship Italia eyes growing intermodal business as Gioia Tauro battles for transhipment traffic
Contship Italia has revealed that cut-throat competition from North African ports has led to a ...
News / A mixed year as volumes grew at Contship Italia
Container terminal operator Contship Italia reported volume growth of 1.7% year-on-year for 2016, despite four ...
Recommends / Spying in the Mediterranean?
Intriguing article from Splash24/7 reporting a complaint from terminal operator Contship Italia to Italian authorities ...
People / Contship Italia's highly regarded vice-president, Marco Simonetti, dies after short illness
Marco Simonetti, vice-president of Contship Italia, has died at the age of 63 after a ...
People / Marco Simonetti takes reorganisation role at Contship Italia
Contship Italia has appointed Marco Simonetti as its new vice president for development and reorganisation. The ...
News / Livorno opens bidding for new box terminal, while Contship Italia shows its gateway concept works
As the Italian port of Livorno today formally invites tenders for the construction and operation ...
News / Italian ports look to recapture domestic imports lost to North European rivals
Italian ports have renewed their offensive of trying to capture European hinterland cargo marketshare from ...
News / Contship Italia sees off Med rivals to post double-digit growth
Italy’s leading container terminal operator Contship Italia saw its combined throughput grow by nearly 1m ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Dave on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Garry Hopper on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 3. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 4. Harry on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Bruce on Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe