Cool Cargoes Headlines
LongRead / Maersk Line introduces remote container management "game-changer"
Maersk Line has formally unveiled its remote container management (RCM) system for advanced monitoring of ...
News / UK food supply threatened as migrants break into trucks, contaminating produce
From The Coolstar The increasing humanitarian crisis in Africa and the Middle East, causing thousands of ...
Recommends / AP tracked the supply chain of slave-caught fish to top US retailers
Global supply chains are becoming increasingly visible, and the multinational companies that operate them need ...
Recommends / Finally in the money
Ocado, the consumer foodstuffs delivery company that has spearheaded the growth in the e-commerce perishable ...
Recommends / Talking turkey: the Thanksgiving supply chain
It is Thanksgiving today, which means we will have few American readers, mainly because they ...
News / Business as usual for perishables, despite Russian embargo, reports AirBridgeCargo
AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC), Russia’s largest cargo carrier, reports “business as usual” for temperature-controlled goods, despite ...
News / New era for reefer shipping when wider Panama Canal opens to bigger ships
The battle for Latin America’s perishable cargo is set to move into a new phase ...
Recommends / Pimi Agro finds natural way to extend the shelf life of produce by 1,500%
A start-up company hopes to improve the shipment of perishable goods with a new product ...
Recommends / Cutrale-Safra wins takeover battle for fruit producer Chiquita
What was going to be the creation of the world’s largest banana company – the ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe