Recommends / P&R's million missing boxes puzzle German prosecutors
Reuters is reporting that insolvent shipping container lessor P&R may have another problem. The administrator ...
Recommends / Bolloré named in probe into lucrative African port contracts
Vincent Bolloré, one of France’s richest men, is under investigation for possible bribery of officials ...
Recommends / Brazil's highest court approves new graft probe into President Temer
According to Reuters, the latest twist in the seemingly never-ending series of bribery scandals to ...
News / 'No' to corruption starts to pay off as major shippers seek out Nigerian forwarder AMG
Fighting corruption in logistics has led to a significant increase in business for one Nigerian forwarder. AMG ...
Recommends / Ex-Daewoo Shipbuilding chief faces 10 years in jail for faking company accounts
A Korean court has found former Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering chief executive Ko Jae-ho guilty ...
Recommends / Diary… of a supply chain corruption investigator
Utterly absorbing account in London Review of Books of an episode in the life of ...
Recommends / Top business leaders to be grilled in SK parliamentary corruption probe
Right from the time it became apparent that Hyundai Merchant Marine was in trouble, through ...
Recommends / China jails corrupt staff over Tianjin warehouse explosion tragedy
China has jailed 49 people for their part in last year’s deadly explosions in Tianjin. Some ...
News / 'Talk about corruption if you want to combat it', forwarders advised
Forwarders and carriers must develop a strategy to help avoid bribery and corruption, which can ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV