Recommends / Brazil's highest court approves new graft probe into President Temer
According to Reuters, the latest twist in the seemingly never-ending series of bribery scandals to ...
Recommends / Ex-Daewoo Shipbuilding chief faces 10 years in jail for faking company accounts
A Korean court has found former Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering chief executive Ko Jae-ho guilty ...
Recommends / Diary… of a supply chain corruption investigator
Utterly absorbing account in London Review of Books of an episode in the life of ...
Recommends / Top business leaders to be grilled in SK parliamentary corruption probe
Right from the time it became apparent that Hyundai Merchant Marine was in trouble, through ...
Recommends / China jails corrupt staff over Tianjin warehouse explosion tragedy
China has jailed 49 people for their part in last year’s deadly explosions in Tianjin. Some ...
News / 'Talk about corruption if you want to combat it', forwarders advised
Forwarders and carriers must develop a strategy to help avoid bribery and corruption, which can ...
News / Bertling charged in Angola corruption probe, while WWL admits price-fixing and pays $98.8m fine
Two cases of companies in trouble. First, the UK’s Serious Fraud Office (SFO) has charged ...
Recommends / Nigeria moves to stamp out corruption at its ports
Guess how many government officials’ signatures are needed to clear an individual shipment for imports ...
Recommends / Bolloré caught up in corruption probe over West African port deals
First reported in French newspaper Le Monde, French anti-corruption officials this week raided the offices ...
- 1.Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
- 2.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 3.Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
- 4.Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 5.More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
- 1. Ameliia Tahiir on Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
- 2. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 3. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 4. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia
- 5. Anthony on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe