Recommends / Brazil's highest court approves new graft probe into President Temer
According to Reuters, the latest twist in the seemingly never-ending series of bribery scandals to ...
Recommends / Ex-Daewoo Shipbuilding chief faces 10 years in jail for faking company accounts
A Korean court has found former Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering chief executive Ko Jae-ho guilty ...
Recommends / Diary… of a supply chain corruption investigator
Utterly absorbing account in London Review of Books of an episode in the life of ...
Recommends / Top business leaders to be grilled in SK parliamentary corruption probe
Right from the time it became apparent that Hyundai Merchant Marine was in trouble, through ...
Recommends / China jails corrupt staff over Tianjin warehouse explosion tragedy
China has jailed 49 people for their part in last year’s deadly explosions in Tianjin. Some ...
News / 'Talk about corruption if you want to combat it', forwarders advised
Forwarders and carriers must develop a strategy to help avoid bribery and corruption, which can ...
News / Bertling charged in Angola corruption probe, while WWL admits price-fixing and pays $98.8m fine
Two cases of companies in trouble. First, the UK’s Serious Fraud Office (SFO) has charged ...
Recommends / Nigeria moves to stamp out corruption at its ports
Guess how many government officials’ signatures are needed to clear an individual shipment for imports ...
Recommends / Bolloré caught up in corruption probe over West African port deals
First reported in French newspaper Le Monde, French anti-corruption officials this week raided the offices ...
- 1.A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
- 2.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 3.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4.Hamburg Süd fleet could be cut as Maersk faces up to takeover conditions
- 5.Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
- 1. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
- 3. r on Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4. Ryan on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
- 5. Nathanielfoengsang@gmail.com on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites