Recommends / Cosco offers more advice for customers following cyber attack on Americas region
Cyber attack-hit Cosco has issued another set of FAQs relating to its operations. While it ...
News / Cosco shipping operations 'back to normal' after ransomware cyber attack
Chinese shipping giant Cosco appears to have largely got its US IT system back to ...
News / Ransomware-hit Cosco turns to Yahoo and Facebook to keep in touch
Facebook and Yahoo are the ways to contact Cosco following the cyber attack that struck its ...
News / It's business as usual, says ransomware-hit Cosco as OOCL deal is finalised
Cosco has completed its acquisition of OOIL, parent company of shipping line OOCL, and promised ...
News / Cosco caught in new cyber attack as email and telephone systems go down
Cosco’s UK systems are down following a cyber attack which affected its US operations late last ...
Comment / Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
COSCO Shipping Holdings has no place to hide now the takeover of Orient Overseas International ...
Comment / Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Michael Klaus Kuehne may have rejected the idea of a merger with CMA ...
News / Pledge to sell Long Beach terminal clears the way for COSCO takeover of OOIL
COSCO has appeased US security concerns over its acquisition of OOIL and its container arm ...
News / Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
COSCO’s $6.3bn takeover of Orient Overseas International (OOIL), parent of container line OOCL, is now ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV