Comment / Market Insight: Expeditors a tempting target as Alibaba eyes getting under Trump's skin
It is a widespread conviction among my trade and banking sources that China’s e-commerce behemoth, ...
Comment / Analysis: cash is king – why profits aren't the only measure for the top liners
While most observers focus on about half a billion dollars of aggregate net losses for ...
News / Capacity to handle bigger box ships will give port of Melbourne a boost
Australian container supply chains could be set to change after the first call of an ...
News / Maersk pips Cosco to first Arctic route box run
The impact of global warming and the continuous retreat of Arctic Sea ice has opened ...
Recommends / Cosco offers more advice for customers following cyber attack on Americas region
Cyber attack-hit Cosco has issued another set of FAQs relating to its operations. While it ...
News / Improving rates may provide some peak season comfort for east-west carriers
Improving freight rates on the main east-west container tradelanes may offer some comfort to embattled ocean ...
News / Cosco shipping operations 'back to normal' after ransomware cyber attack
Chinese shipping giant Cosco appears to have largely got its US IT system back to ...
News / Ransomware-hit Cosco turns to Yahoo and Facebook to keep in touch
Facebook and Yahoo are the ways to contact Cosco following the cyber attack that struck its ...
News / It's business as usual, says ransomware-hit Cosco as OOCL deal is finalised
Cosco has completed its acquisition of OOIL, parent company of shipping line OOCL, and promised ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 5.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 1. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 2. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 3. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 4. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 5. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links