Counterfeit goods Headlines
News / Shippers unveil new initiative to strengthen supply chain in war against fakes
Some of the world’s largest blue-chip shippers have expanded their fight against the trade in counterfeit ...
News / How blockchain can play a life-saving role in the war against fake medication
Lives could be saved each year by using blockchain technology to prevent the spread of ...
Recommends / US blacklist of counterfeit peddlers could trigger trade row with China
Alibaba has hit back at the US, which has blacklisted its Taobao e-commerce sites on ...
News / More market-leading brands join the fight against the trade in fake goods
The continuing battle against counterfeit goods received a fillip yesterday when a shipping line and two ...
Comment / Express operators have invested millions to support US battle against smugglers
We read with interest The Loadstar article US Customs steps up battle against drug gangs ...
News / Shippers warn that plan to ease Singapore Customs rules will aid fakes trade
A Singapore government initiative to reform customs procedures to make its massive port more attractive ...
PODCAST: Fighting counterfeiting and piracy in the supply chain
Counterfeiting costs legitimate business billions of dollars a year in potentially lost sales, and governments ...
Recommends / Amazon's Chinese counterfeit problem getting worse
From US TV station CNBC comes this in-depth look at the recent surge in Chinese ...
Brilliant analysis and investigation into the global counterfeit goods economy by The Economist. French luxury ...
Recommends / When China floods the world with illegal goods
A slightly alarming comment piece about the Chinese counterfeit market. Ranging from high-tech to food, ...
- 1.Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
- 2.Forwarders and carriers 'in the dark' as new IT system at Felixstowe sparks delays
- 3.Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
- 4.In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
- 5.Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 1. Joseph Peter Campbell on Boeing facing legal action as Iran sues over cancelled contracts
- 2. Frank Wang on Cargo handling industry looks for real-time visibility and connectivity to improve efficiency and productivity
- 3. Harry Perry on Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 4. Aaron Smith on Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges