Coyne Airways Headlines
News / Africa's air cargo market proving a moveable feast for some carriers
Senator International’s expansion veered south this month, after having established a dedicated freighter service from ...
News / Providing better service can keep sea-air operators ahead of fast-developing rail options
Sea-air operators would be naïve or complacent to ignore the competition posed by cheaper modes ...
News / 'We don't talk anymore' – where is the UK's air cargo community?
Amsterdam formed one; Zurich did. Frankfurt’s got one; and now Brussels has too. So where is the ...
News / Airlines eye scheduled freighter operations as Heathrow pushes cargo up priority list
Heathrow is in talks with at least two freighter airlines looking to launch operations at ...
News / Coyne forced to divert supply flights while Kazakhstan upgrades vital Uralsk runway
The closure of Uralsk Airport in north-west Kazakhstan from 1 September 1 to mid-October to ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Traditional forwarders beginning to see the threat from online platforms
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 2. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 3. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US